CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

Speedriven Billet Sale - 10% Off + Free Shipping

Old 06-02-2016, 03:03 PM
Banned

Received 72 Likes on 62 Posts
Speedriven
Speedriven Billet Sale - 10% Off + Free Shipping

SPEEDRIVEN BILLET ALUMINUM BOV $225

Mercedes’ turbocharged engines produce smooth, understated power from the factory and have been tuned to simply staggering degrees of performance by companies like AMG, Brabus, and (of course) Speedriven. The most extreme of these tuned turbo Benzes have a very distinctive sound thanks to the use of aftermarket blowoff valves- now, however, you can upgrade the look and sound of your biturbo Mercedes-Benz with these billet aluminum blowoff valves from Speedriven.

Speedriven’s billet aluminum blowoff valves are machined from aircraft-grade material and are direct, bolt-on replacements for the factory BOVs (which are made of plastic). Once installed they offer superior durability compared to the factory units, while also serving to give your twin-turbo Mercedes’ engine bay a more aggressive look and sound.

^^^ FITS BITURBO V12 MERCEDES CL65 AMG W215/W216

SPEEDRIVEN BILLET TRANSMISSION PAN $675

Whether you’re racing at LeMans or simply racing to work, heat is the enemy of a transmission’s performance. Excessive heat means more slipping, less precise shifting, and- ultimately- a slower car. To help combat these issues, Speedriven has developed a line of billet transmission pans for late-model Mercedes-Benz and AMGs.

Speedriven’s billet transmission pans combat heat and promote more consistent performance by increasing the fluid capacity of the factory Mercedes-Benz/AMG 5 and 7 speed transmissions by nearly 2 full liters. In addition, the aluminum construction of the Speedriven and CNC-machined cooling fins make the billet pan a better conductor of heat than the cast factory pieces.

Speedriven’s billet transmission pans are available now for Mercedes’ 722.6 and Chrysler NAG1 5 speed and the 722.9 G-Tronic 7 speed, and ship in a raw aluminum finish (at this price, custom colors available) for maximum heat dissipation.

^^^ AVAILABLE FOR ALL MERCEDES 5 AND 7 SPEED ATs

Old 07-06-2016, 05:46 PM
Banned

Speedriven
Hi, guys! We're officially out of stock on the billet trans. pans, but should have more available by the end of next week.

BOVs (which were sold out) are now available again. We made 10 sets, and (as I type this) 5 were pre-sold. Jump on them quick if you want a set!
Old 07-06-2016, 06:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 78 Likes on 64 Posts
05 CL65
Do these come with new diaphragms? I've lost 4#'s of boost and if I can't find a post turbo leak I'm going to have to check mine. If one of my stock BOV diaphragms is leaking it would be a good time to upgrade to these.
Old 07-06-2016, 06:26 PM
Banned

Speedriven
Originally Posted by Dr Matt
Do these come with new diaphragms?
Yes.
Old 07-06-2016, 09:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 78 Likes on 64 Posts
05 CL65
Cool. If that turns out to be my issue I'll call you soon.
Old 07-07-2016, 12:41 AM

Received 43 Likes on 35 Posts
2012 AMG CL65
One of them pans better be mine damnit! And i assume we arnt running stock BOVs with my baby as well. lol
Old 07-07-2016, 09:59 AM
Banned

Speedriven
Originally Posted by LaserSVT
One of them pans better be mine damnit! And i assume we arnt running stock BOVs with my baby as well. lol