CLA Coupe (C117) 2014-present

The CLA250's Sport Package Plus

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2014, 04:42 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
The CLA250's Sport Package Plus

It's hard to tune someone out after they say the word "plus." Mercedes-Benz recently announced the Sport Package Plus for its CLA250 entry-level sedan - and we were listening.

The existing $2,200 Sport Package already includes hardware such as 18-inch wheels and perforated front brakes. As you can imagine, the "Plus" in this case adds a little more. Mercedes throws "an AMG-developed front axle and suspension, a more aggressive exhaust setup," exclusive AMG rollers, MB TEX/DINAMICA buckets and red interior top-stitching into this new bundle of goodies.

Read the rest on the MBWorld homepage.
Old 07-23-2014, 06:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 CLA 250 4MATIC AMG; Premium; Bi-Xenon
Is this available in Canada??

Just ordered a new CLA and there was no choice of AMG package plus - just the original one
Old 08-02-2014, 08:25 AM

Lexus IS 350 F Sport
Originally Posted by DShiekhi

It's hard to tune someone out after they say the word "plus." Mercedes-Benz recently announced the Sport Package Plus for its CLA250 entry-level sedan - and we were listening.

The existing $2,200 Sport Package already includes hardware such as 18-inch wheels and perforated front brakes. As you can imagine, the "Plus" in this case adds a little more. Mercedes throws "an AMG-developed front axle and suspension, a more aggressive exhaust setup," exclusive AMG rollers, MB TEX/DINAMICA buckets and red interior top-stitching into this new bundle of goodies.

Read the rest on the MBWorld homepage.
I actually prefer the standard 18" wheels than this one but for the exclusivity of having the Plus Package I'd nice to have. I'd pay the extra $1700 or so since it does have the enhanced exhaust and the cool red stitching and ohhh the Red calipers too ..... all worth the extra cash IMHO
Old 10-22-2014, 06:07 AM

2014 CLA250 sport
Smile CLA 250 sport+ pkg.

I took delivery of my 2014 CLA 250 with sport+ pkg. two weeks ago,and can state this car is amazing!--With the AMG suspension,exhaust and "rev" matching transmission-this car walks all over a regular CLA 250.Although mine is just front wheel drive,it appears that understeer is almost non-existent.-The power in sport mode is more than adequate; and a sticker of 34725.00 makes it a steal. My two week avg. m.p.g. is right at 30 m.p.g--try that with the over-powered AMG!
Old 11-19-2014, 08:23 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2014 CLA 250 / 2010 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by fubsy1
I took delivery of my 2014 CLA 250 with sport+ pkg. two weeks ago,and can state this car is amazing!--With the AMG suspension,exhaust and "rev" matching transmission-this car walks all over a regular CLA 250.Although mine is just front wheel drive,it appears that understeer is almost non-existent.-The power in sport mode is more than adequate; and a sticker of 34725.00 makes it a steal. My two week avg. m.p.g. is right at 30 m.p.g--try that with the over-powered AMG!
I totally agree fubsy1. I have the Sport Plus Pkg as well and this car is great. But don't get me wrong, all wheel drive with 355hp would also be nice!!