CLA Coupe (C117) 2014-present

***Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - January 1st - 7th, 2017***

Old 12-09-2016, 02:16 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Euros
Arrow ***Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - January 1st - 7th, 2017***

WannabeRacer.com

I am making plans to be back up in San Francisco / Norcal / Bay Area to do vinyl wrap installations and plasti dip paint jobs between the dates of January 1st - January 7th.

E-mail me at Don@WannabeRacer.com to schedule/reserve your appointment slots. Everything is a first come first serve basis. People who e-mailed me in the past get priority, so if we can't schedule something for you this time, still e-mail me and I will keep you on my priority contact list for the next time I make a trip up to norcal / Bay Area.

For me to process each inquiry as quickly and smoothly as possible, please use the following format below:

Subject title: Norcal January 2017 Trip
Car type and year:
Material finish/color (IE gloss black, carbon fiber, etc):
Part(s) you're looking to wrap:

Visit my website to view more pictures of the various types of services I offer. Even if you do not see a related type of service, feel free to ask, as I may offer it, but I just don't have it pictured/listed: http://www.wannaberacerwraps.com/services/

Days that I will be available for appointments. I am still finalizing the details, but these are the tentative dates that I'll be aiming for.

January 2nd - Monday
January 3rd - Tuesday
January 4th - Wednesday
January 5th - Thursday - Fully booked
January 6th - Friday
There is a *slight* possibility that I may be available either Sunday January 1st and Saturday January 7th as well, but those days are still uncertain right now.

Thanks!
Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 12-09-2016, 02:19 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Overview:
- Gloss black window trim
- Gloss black partial front grill
- Gloss black lower bumper lights
- Gloss black amber side bumper reflectors

Blacking out the chrome window trim or most chrome pieces in general, changes the look of the car quite dramatically, in my opinion. It’s ok to have a little bit of chrome, to provide some contrast, but cleaning up the majority of the chrome around the car really cleans up the lines of the car and makes it look more aggressive as well. The owner of this car had me wrap his window trim, front grill surround, lower fog lights and amber bumper reflectors in my gloss black vinyl material. He came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County from Cerritos to have the vinyl work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 12-11-2016, 10:31 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
I thought the car looked awesome before, and the black roof really sets it off just ties in with the car very nicely. The owner of this Mars Red Mercedes Benz C63 had me vinyl wrap the roof of his car my gloss black finish vinyl material. The owner of this car was from San Diego. I know most of the cars that I do are white cars, but this just goes to show that the black roof looks good on other colored cars as well. The only other thing I would have done to this car would have been to black out the chrome/brushed aluminum window trim.

Had some people ask for some indoor shots and outdoor shots for comparison, so here they are.

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 12-11-2016, 10:32 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
The owner of this white Mercedes C63 AMG coupe had me tint the tail lights on his car with my light tint/smoke film. I had previously blacked out his chrome/brushed aluminum window trim with my gloss black vinyl material. With the darker colored theme that the owner of this car was going for, I think the tail lights added a nice subtle touch. I only use one shade, and this is the same shade that you see in all of my pictures. Some times it may appear darker on whiter/lighter colored cars compared to darker/black cars, but that’s because of the contrast difference that makes it appear that way. The owner of this car was in Newport Beach and drove out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the work done.

Before:

Driver/left side tinted/smoked - passenger/right side stock:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 12-15-2016, 09:21 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
For this red Ferrari 458 I plasti dipped the front, rear, and top engine lid emblems/badges. I also blacked out the amber portion on his front bumper with my gloss black vinyl. For such a simple change, it really changed the look of the car quite a bit. Since there were no other chrome pieces on the car, after blacking out those chrome badges, it gave the car a sportier and more aggressive look, while cleaning up overall look of the car as well. The owner of this car was local to me and brought his car out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the plastic dip and vinyl work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 12-18-2016, 05:18 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
I’ve had requests from people to post some more pictures of interiors that I’ve done. This is on a BMW F10 5 series sedan that originally had brushed aluminum/silver trim accents in the car. The interior trim on this car is different than most other cars, since the interior trim pieces have an edging around the trim pieces, which you can see that I left unwrapped in the pictures. Also, most interiors I’ve done in the past were with the 3M dinoc matte carbon fiber material, however, the owner of this car wanted me a finish that was slightly glossier and blacker, so we went with with the 3M 1080 gloss carbon fiber finish. In addition to his interior trim, I also did his rear bumper diffuser piece in the same material. The owner of this car was from Pomona and drove out to me in Anaheim Hills, Orange County to have the work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 12-21-2016, 06:58 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
For some reason, as each generation of Mercedes progresses, they seem to get more and more chrome. The owner of this car had me black out almost all of the chrome pieces in the car with my gloss black vinyl material. I vinyl wrapped the front lower bumper chrome trim, the chrome on the lower side skirts, the window trim, the rear lower bumper trim and also the trunk trim pieces all in gloss black. The owner of this car came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County to have the vehicle wrap done. Not everything was blacked out on the car. Some chrome accents such as the grill, door handles and rear badges were left, which still provided a good amount of contrast with the car.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 12-23-2016, 07:15 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
I had this brand new white Mercedes Benz CLA 250 come in to have me vinyl wrap the roof of his car. We went with gloss black vinyl finish for his roof over the matte black or carbon fiber, to give it that factory panoramic look. The owner of this car was from around Irvine / Orange County and came out to me in Anaheim Hills to have the work done. I think the gloss black roof added a lot of character to the car, for such a simple change. The other thing I could have suggested to do on this car was to black out the chrome around the windows too, but that comes down to preference and depends on what type of look you're going after.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 12-27-2016, 09:44 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
I think many would not think about it, but even this black Mercedes Benz S63 AMG looks good with the chrome blacked out. Even with the brighter colored/finished wheels, the blacked out chrome/brushed aluminum trim still goes with the look of the car very well and actually makes the car look very sleek imo. In addition to the window trim, I also blacked out the lower door chrome pieces that run the length of the car. I also tinted the headlights and turn signal reflectors with my light tint/smoke film. For this car, we went with my gloss black vinyl finish to match the already gloss black vertical pillars and overall the gloss black just suited this car better than matte black would have. The owner of this car brought his car up to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County from San Diego to get the vinyl work done.

Before:

During (note driver side headlight and mirror turn signals are tinted, while passenger side is stock)

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 12-31-2016, 04:37 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
The owner of this silver/grey Mercedes GTS AMG coupe came by to have me black out the chrome badges and emblems. I plasti dipped the rear emblems, front hood emblem and the star on the front grill. For the chrome horizontal slats on the front grill, I wrapped those in my gloss black vinyl, to match the gloss black grill that they were attached to already. The owner of this car was from Orange County and came out to me in Anaheim Hills to have the plasti dip and vinyl work done. I like the way the hood emblem turned out. The details in the emblem were not lost after being plasti dipped. The matte finish gives it a more interesting look.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 01-03-2017, 07:12 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
If anyone wanted to try and get some last minute work done, I have some availability today, depending on time. I also have one available spot left on Thursday at 9am.

thanks!

-Don

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 01-09-2017, 01:21 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Thanks again for everyone who was able to make it out to me in the San Jose / Bay Area.

For those who were interested but didn't have the opportunity to get the vinyl work done by me this time, I may be back up in the Bay Area to do vinyl wraps again sometime in March. Send me a e-mail at Don@WannabeRacer.com if you are, and you'll get priority at scheduling for appointment slots once they're available and finalized.

-Don

Don@WannabeRacer.com