Old 02-04-2016, 06:48 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
G63, C190 AMG GTC, W209 CLK63 BS, W208 CLK430
***February Flash Sale 20% Off!***VR Tuned Tuning Box CLA45/GLA45/A45

***February Flash Sale 20% Off!***

VR Tuned Tuning Box CLA45/GLA45/A45

View on our website here

This tuning box kit is a plug and play solution to tune your cars fuel, timing, and boost giving you up to 40% more power and 20% fuel savings. The VR Tuned ECU Tuning Box Kit gives your CLA45/GLA45/A45 engine a gain in power from 360bhp to 412bhp gaining you 52hp!

Plug and Play for easy removal to avoid warranty issues
Designed for turbocharged vehicles only
Does not lock to vehicle or VIN
Harness has OEM style connectors, no splicing or cutting
Tuning Box features an aluminum weatherproof case
Digital Microprocessor Controlled
Installs in 5 - 45 minutes depending on vehicle
Proven power gains
3 year warranty on parts
Tuning Box cannot eliminate CELs from catless or high flow cat exhaust parts
On the back of the box is a removable cover with dial settings you can adjust. This is to allow small adjustments to the power setting so the box can work correctly in different climate conditions and on different quality fuel.
Download Installation Instructions Here

With manufactures trying to increase fuel economy by adding forced induction to vehicles that previously had large displacement engines, the ability to tune them further is even more prevalent now. However there are 2 main issues with tuning these newer vehicles. The manufactures have gotten very particular about having their ECUs accessed to be tuned. These "anti tuning" features make it hard to read and write the ECU via the OBDII port. Some ECUs can be removed and flashed on the bench once the case is open. This is an immediate flag to the dealer which ultimately will void your power train warranty if a situation arose. This is where the VR Tuned Tuning Box Kits come into play over the competition.

Engineered for boosted cars, these vehicle specific plug and play kits are designed to easily be installed and uninstalled as needed. The harnesses feature OEM plugs that attach to necessary sensors where the pre-mapped tuning box gives your vehicle huge amount of performance gains. Unlike other "piggyback" solutions, these use high quality connections, wires, and casing that are designed to be engine mounted for longevity to the elements. The actual tuning box is housed in a aluminum casing that is weatherproof. These factory plug and play harnesses allow you to remove the kit as needed for warranty purposes.

Altering sensors related to fuel, timing, and boost, the car is still very safe and reliable as it maintains factory knock control. Each Tuning Box Kit has been engineered and tested to work in even the most extreme environments of altitude, temperature, and driving conditions.

***Performance Box test done on 91 octane and in 95F temperature.***

Notes:

Performance number gains are quoted based on Engine Power Gains, not wheel horsepower. Testing on the products was done in the UK using 98octane fuel. VRTuned has tested these in-house on several cars and stand behind the Tuning Box Kits work as claimed.
We offer support and warranty on the hardware itself.
We DO NOT offer a guarantee from independent dyno tests or support personal installations not done by qualified shops.

MSRP $1100

Call or PM me for the Exclusive member price of $880 shipped within the 48 states.

Jacky
480.966.3040 x 229

Ask us about

Meistershaft, Eisenmann, MHP, Agency Power, Akrapovic, Armuytrix, Fi-Exhaust, Cargraphic, IPE, MBH, Carbonio, Renntech, Kleeman, Gruppe M, AMS, Brembo, Lorinser, Wald, Black Bison, Vorsteiner, Carlsson, Seibon, Mode Carbon, AutoTecknic, Revozport, Recaro, Bride, Status Racing, Cusco, Edirb, H&R, KW, Fortune Auto, Eibach, Wavetrac, Quaife, HRE Wheels, AC Schnitzer, ADV1 Wheels, Vorsteiner wheels, Avant Garde Wheels, BBS Wheels, Rotiform, Niche Wheels, and many more...

Ordering

Phone:
You can reach me directly by calling 480.966.3040 ext 229 to place your order over the phone.

Payment Methods:
We accept payment via Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), Paypal, Bank Wire Transfer, and Bill Me Later. We welcome all forms of payment for United States and Canada. For international clients, we require payment via Paypal or bank wire transfer.

Shipping:
We ship all over the world, and offer very competitive rates in doing so. The majority of our shipments are shipped fully insured via FedEx, however we do utilize UPS, DHL, and various freight companies as well. The most efficient shipping method is always chosen. Expedited shipping is available per request.

Hours of Operations:
Here in Arizona, we do not have Daylight Savings time. As such, our hours of operations are as follows:

March-October: Monday through Friday 9am-6pm PST
November-February: Monday through Friday 8am-5pm PST

We are closed for business Saturday and Sunday.

Contact Info:
Phone: 480.966.3040 x229
Email: jacky@vividracing.com

Feel free to contact me via PM, email, or phone if you have any questions.
Old 02-16-2016, 02:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 CLA45 AMG
Ordering this Tomorrow morning

UPDATED: Ordered!!! Jacky helped give me a great price, support, information about the piggy back without hesitation to answer any question I had. Rebellion Auto on the other has crappy customer support, plus could care less to explain their product, doesn't want to give any new customer discounts. Thanks to VR Tuned, I picked due to your hospitality and quick replies to all my questions. I will be ordering turbo back and body kit from you guys shortly. Once I receive piggy back and install VR Tuned Stage 1, I will come back with a review about Difference.

UPDATED: Installed on CAR and running amazing. I see a huge difference in performance. Car is exactly how i like it now. Thanks VR Tuned and Jacky

T

Last edited by soulfinder420; 02-21-2016 at 12:43 AM.