Need URGENT help please!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2016, 09:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes A200 2015
Need URGENT help please!

I own a mercedes A200 night edition auto diesel 2015. I really need help.. Everytime i am driving all the signs come up warning lights steering wheel go stiff.. Sometimes car doesnt go into gear sometimes it doesnt switch off. Baterys been changed fuse box has been changed by dealership. Been in dealers 5 times for the same problem paid over £1500 but still happening. Help me please. All the lights are on not only shown below but every single light on the dash

Old 12-31-2016, 05:23 AM

Received 45 Likes on 44 Posts
W124 260E
I think may be a bad earth point some place .You car can be newish but i have seen them with paint under the earth point fixing [bolt] and no bear metal to earth to . Or a short in the loom. Or main SAM box
Old 12-31-2016, 05:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes A200 2015
Urgent

Originally Posted by optimusprime m1
I think may be a bad earth point some place .You car can be newish but i have seen them with paint under the earth point fixing [bolt] and no bear metal to earth to . Or a short in the loom. Or main SAM box
The dealers have checked all the bolts and the earth, all bolts have been removed and put back on because they thought their where lose but wrong because its happened again, its the 5th time and i have had enough