ClassifiedsGot something to sell or in need of a part? Post it here (No commercial posts)
Sponsored by Ship Your Car Now: Fast, Reliable Auto Shipping, go to www.shipyourcarnow.com toll free number is 888-532-8805.
Welcome to MBWorld.org!
Welcome to MBWorld,
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!
Just saw someone else selling an RC car on here and I've had mine just sitting for the past year or two so if anyone's interested...
Team Associated RC10 TC3
- 4 wheel drive
- Pretty new racing slicks
- Atomic Motorsports (Tuned Trinity motor) at least 19 turn but might be lower...can't remember. Motor was reconditioned right before I stopped using it so it ran real great.
- LRP IPC Sport Digital Speed Control (14-36 turns/150 Amps with Forward/Brake) with box, stickers, etc
- All connections soldered and work done by Superior Hobbies Orlando
- Still have the original LRP Runner Digital Speed Control with Forward/Reverse (I think about $70)
- Original Receiver and Remote
- Comes with two crystals for racing - one Blue 27.255Mhz, the other Brown 26.995Mhz
- Body: Original red/white
- Body: Black CLK-GTR
Since I would want to get rid of it all, there's also:
- Team Integy inDi 16x3 VESC Charger/Discharger/Cycler u pto 3000mAh between 0.5A and 4.5A for NiCd and NiMH ($80)
- My two 3000mAH batteries if you want even though they havent been used in ages and are surely gone by now
I can get some new ones at Superior Hobbies for pretty cheap if you don't have a local shop. I'll try to get some pictures up but there's a huge hurricane coming tomorrow night...anyone wanna make an offer until then?
To remove this ad, register today or login if you already are registered!