You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!
Who's interested in a mint condition ECLIPSE IN-DASH FLIP OUT MONITOR?
Alright guys, if you're wondering... "isn't he suppose to post this in the classified section?"
The answer to that question is... It's not officially for sale just yet. I'm trying to see who MIGHT be interested. The reason is... I asked my cousin if he wanted to buy it, and he said... "yeah, just give me a 3 to 4 weeks, i'll be sure to buy it by then."
So in other words... knowing that my cousin MAY end up giving me some kind of excuse, i wanted to put my unit up "for interest". instead of "for sale" just cause it's not a sure thing yet.
Here's ALL the info on this unit...
- It's USED, but LITERALLY in MINT CONDITION
- ABSOLUTELY no damage, so immaculate, there isn't a single scratch / fingerprints
- I paid a total of $1,470 (BRAND NEW),
- Product is hard to find, it's one of those high end recently discontinued models
- 7" Tft Display With Touch Control
- plays Cd/cd-r/rw, Wma & Mp3, DVD-video, DVD-r/rw & DVD+r/rw
- Circle Surround Ii
- memory Stick Duo
- 50w X 4 Mosfet
- 5.1-channel Surround Sound
- e-iserv Connectivity
- Hd Radio-, TV Tuner- & Sirius(tm) Satellite Radio-ready
- Fm/am Tuner
- advanced 24-bit
- high-performance Dsp
- parametric Equalizer
- Time Alignment
- listening Position Selector
- 5v Preamp Output
- Video Output For Rear Monitor
- Video Input
- Cd Changer-ready
- rear View Camera-ready
- Twin Security System
- Ms Esn Security
- detachable Front Panel
- Measures: 6.5" deep by 7.09" wide and 1.97" high
- Weight: 13.5 lbs.
- All wires (complete)
- Storage compartment which fills in the rest of the space
- Remote with batteries (the remote was kept in its original plastic)
- Case for detachable face
- Memory card that came with it
- User's Manual
- I'll even throw in a few of my MP3 cd's