CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Don Nguyen | **Vinyl Roof Wrapping Services + Stickers/Graphics and more!**

Old 02-18-2015, 06:06 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Euros
These pictures are slightly over exposed, but I wanted the details of the parts that were actually being wrapped to show up in the pictures better. The owner of this white Mercedes Benz C300 W205 sedan had me vinyl wrap the lower front bumper chrome lip and also the body colored rear diffuser on his car with my gloss black vinyl material. Blacking out these pieces really cleaned up the look of the car and gave it a sportier look, since the immediate pieces around it were already black as well. The owner of this car came out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the vinyl work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 02-22-2015, 11:37 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
For this black Mercedes Benz E55 AMG Sedan, I lightly tinted/smoked the tail lights of the car with a vinyl film. The darker tail lights matched the darker theme of the car fairly well, with the car already having blacked out wheels, exhaust tips, etc. The film is a fairly light shade, so light output is minimally affected, unlike tail lights that are completely blacked out. The owner of this car was from around Huntington Beach I believe, and came out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the vinyl wrap work done on his tail lights.

Before:

Driver/left side tinted/smoked - Passenger/right side stock:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 02-24-2015, 04:59 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
I forgot to take pictures for the before for this white Mercedes Benz CLA 250 sedan, before wrapping the roof of the car in my gloss black vinyl material. We went with the gloss black finish car wrap for his roof to give it the panoramic roof look. The owner of this car was from Brea and drove out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the car wrap done for his roof. Since there was no sunroof on the car, the roof wrap provided a continuous clean look from the back of the roof of the front of the roof.

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 02-26-2015, 04:41 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
This is a bit different, but I know you guys seeing more pictures of various and different type of wrap jobs than the regular roof, trim, etc wraps. I did a partial car wrap for the top half of this 2013 white Land Rover LR4 HSE. For this car wrap, we did the top half of the car in 3M 1080 gloss black vinyl material. I believe the owner of this car said that it’s suppose to resemble how the new Range Rover Autobiography editions come from the factory. I took two pictures of the during vinyl wrapping process, to show you guys how what it looks like during the transformation. The owner of this car was in Irvine and came out to me in Anaheim hills/Orange county to have the car wrap done for his car.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 03-02-2015, 12:37 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
This is a bit different, but I know you guys seeing more pictures of various and different type of wrap jobs than the regular roof, trim, etc wraps. I did a partial car wrap for the top half of this 2013 white Land Rover LR4 HSE. For this car wrap, we did the top half of the car in 3M 1080 gloss black vinyl material. I believe the owner of this car said that it’s suppose to resemble how the new Range Rover Autobiography editions come from the factory. I took two pictures of the during vinyl wrapping process, to show you guys how what it looks like during the transformation. The owner of this car was in Irvine and came out to me in Anaheim hills/Orange county to have the car wrap done for his car.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 03-03-2015, 12:16 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
More and more chrome keeps appearing on the newer Mercedes that have been coming out, so more than ever, I have been getting a lot of Mercedes owners coming by to have the chrome blacked out on their cars. The owner of this black Mercedes Benz E class sedan had me apply a gloss black vinyl film to all of the window trim, front lower bumper lip, rear bumper diffuser, and chrome trunk bar to completely get rid of all of the chrome on the car. The owner of this car was from Los Angeles and came out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the car wrap for his vehicle done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 04-06-2015, 09:09 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
For this red Ferrari 458 I plasti dipped the front, rear, and top engine lid emblems/badges. I also blacked out the amber portion on his front bumper with my gloss black vinyl. For such a simple change, it really changed the look of the car quite a bit. Since there were no other chrome pieces on the car, after blacking out those chrome badges, it gave the car a sportier and more aggressive look, while cleaning up overall look of the car as well. The owner of this car was local to me and brought his car out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the plastic dip and vinyl work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 04-09-2015, 10:37 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
The owner of this silver Mercedes Benz C63 AMG sedan came out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County from Los Angeles to have me apply a gloss black vinyl roof car wrap for his car. People usually say white cars look the best with gloss black roofs, but I actually think it looks awesome on silver cars. The gloss black roof compliments the silver and other carbon fiber/black accents on the the car perfectly.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 05-02-2015, 04:32 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
This is a returning customer who had me previous lightly tint the tail lights on his E92 M3. This time he had me come back to do the tail lights on his Audi V10 R8 as well. The film that I use is a fairly light shade, which is dark enough to give it a nice noticeable change and also still maintain a factory/OEM look. The owner of this car was in Irvine/Orange County near where I was so I dropped by his house to do the tail lights for his car.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 05-06-2015, 03:36 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
On this brand new white Mercedes Benz W205 C350 sedan I blacked out the factory chrome/brushed aluminum window trim surround with my gloss black vinyl material. Blacking out the chrome on the sides of the car with the gloss black vinyl car wrap really cleans up the lines on the side of the car, especially with the tinted windows that this car already had. I took quite a few before pictures at various angles to show how much of a chance it was from the before/after. The owner of this car was from Irvine and came out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the car wrap done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 07-09-2015, 12:22 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
The owner of this silver/grey Mercedes GTS AMG coupe came by to have me black out the chrome badges and emblems. I plasti dipped the rear emblems, front hood emblem and the star on the front grill. For the chrome horizontal slats on the front grill, I wrapped those in my gloss black vinyl, to match the gloss black grill that they were attached to already. The owner of this car was from Orange County and came out to me in Anaheim Hills to have the plasti dip and vinyl work done. I like the way the hood emblem turned out. The details in the emblem were not lost after being plasti dipped. The matte finish gives it a more interesting look.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 10-07-2015, 10:21 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
It’s been several months seen I have had a chance to post some pictures. Been extremely busy, so haven’t had a chance to post some of the work/cars that I have been doing. The owner of this white Lamborghini Hurrican brought his car by to black out the amber reflectors on the front and rear bumpers of the car. In addition to blacking those pieces out, I also plasti dipped the rear Lamborghini badge in matte black to basically get rid of the only chrome piece on the vehicle’s exterior. Overall, the work done was fairly simple, but these small changes still changed the look of the car up and gave everything a nice black and white color scheme. The owner of this car brought his car to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the vinyl and plasti dip work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 10-07-2015, 11:10 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
It’s been several months seen I have had a chance to post some pictures. Been extremely busy, so haven’t had a chance to post some of the work/cars that I have been doing. The owner of this white Lamborghini Hurrican brought his car by to black out the amber reflectors on the front and rear bumpers of the car. In addition to blacking those pieces out, I also plasti dipped the rear Lamborghini badge in matte black to basically get rid of the only chrome piece on the vehicle’s exterior. Overall, the work done was fairly simple, but these small changes still changed the look of the car up and gave everything a nice black and white color scheme. The owner of this car brought his car to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the vinyl and plasti dip work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 10-11-2015, 01:13 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Starting to see more AMG S editions come in to get vinyl work done. For the owner of this particular white Mercedes Benz C63S, he brought his car by to have me vinyl wrap what little brushed aluminum / chrome that was still left on the car around the window trim, lower side skirts, front and rear lower bumper trim pieces. We went with gloss black for wrapping all of the chrome, to give it an OEM gloss finish and also match the other gloss black accents that were already on the car. The owner of this car brought his car to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the vinyl car wrap work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 12-13-2015, 07:54 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
For some reason, as each generation of Mercedes progresses, they seem to get more and more chrome. The owner of this car had me black out almost all of the chrome pieces in the car with my gloss black vinyl material. I vinyl wrapped the front lower bumper chrome trim, the chrome on the lower side skirts, the window trim, the rear lower bumper trim and also the trunk trim pieces all in gloss black. The owner of this car came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County to have the vehicle wrap done. Not everything was blacked out on the car. Some chrome accents such as the grill, door handles and rear badges were left, which still provided a good amount of contrast with the car.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 01-13-2016, 04:25 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
The owner of this black Mercedes Benz ML350 Bluetech SUV has had me do other vinyl work on his car in the past. This time around, he had me lightly tint/smoke the tail lights of his car with my film. I did both the tail lights and the bottom bumper reflectors to match the tail lights. In addition to the tail lights, I also debaged the rear ML350 and Bluetech emblems for his car, to clean up the rear of the car some more. The owner of this car was from Irvine and came out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the vinyl work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 01-26-2016, 11:50 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
This is something different from the typical wraps that I do, although I have had quite a few requests for this particular style to be done before. I forget what car or package was called that the owner got the idea from, so maybe one of you guys will know or remember. Either way, the owner simply wanted me to add some more red accents to the car around the grill area and also the little insert pieces on the side skirts. Overall, we were able to achieve the look that the owner of the car was going for, and if he ever decided to go back to stock, everything could be easily reversed to original without any damage to the paint. The owner of this car drove out to me from Los Angeles to Orange County / Anaheim Hills to have the vinyl car wrap work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 02-03-2016, 11:12 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
The owner of this grey Mercedes Benz came by to have me vinyl wrap the chrome / brushed aluminum window trim on the car with my gloss black vinyl car wrap material. The owner of the car came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County from around Burbank / Los Angeles to have me do the vinyl work. The gloss black window trim worked well with the car, especially because the B pillar of the car was already gloss black. I took some close up pictures of the window trim area after it was wrapped to show the level of detail that’s involved in my wraps and how much coverage I am able to get with the vinyl material. The gloss black trim is able to maintain a factory look without looking like it was aftermarket or done afterwards. There’s still enough other chrome accents on the car to give it some contrast still as well.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 02-05-2016, 04:01 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
This is quite different from my typical wraps that you see me posting. However, it is still a service that I offer that many probably do not know about. The owner of this older blue Mustang needed to have some cut graphics / decals installed on his lower rocker panel area. The car itself is not a actual GT500, from what I was told, but I don’t know too many details or anything about older Mustangs unfortunately. He brought his car to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County from Cerritos to have me install the graphics on his car. So for those who have graphics or decals that need to be installed, feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 02-08-2016, 11:04 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Surprisingly, this is becoming more of a common occurrence, even on fairly new cars (5-7 years old). I used to see this kind of issue more on Hondas and Acuras, but apparently a lot of black BMW E60 5 series have been showing up with similar issues in their paint. This black BMW E60 550 sedan had me wrap the roof of his car in my gloss black vinyl material to help cover up the oxidizing and fading factory paint. The gloss black wrap is a fairly close match to the gloss jet black finish of the BMW’s factory paint, making this a cheaper alternative to having to repaint the whole roof. The owner of this car came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County from Oceanside / San Diego to have the vinyl wrap done on his roof.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 02-10-2016, 11:31 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
I think a lot of people believe that I only work on local cars, however, I actually have good amount of non-local or out of state customers as well who ship me parts to have wrapped. The most common items that I have people send to me to have wrapped are interior trim pieces.

For this particular non-local customer, they removed and shipped me their interior trim pieces to have me wrap it in the 3M Di noc matte carbon fiber vinyl material. The original finish was wood, which was a bit older and worn out, so the owner wanted to change up the look of his interior and clean it up at the same time. I only took pictures of the larger more complex pieces, just to show the level of detail that is involved in the wraps that I do.

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 02-22-2016, 02:13 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
I do not get to post as many installed interior car wraps mainly because actually most of my interior wraps are from non-local members who ship me their interior trim pieces to wrap.

However, in this case, the owner of this E90 328i sedan came by to have me take care of every part of the process of the interior wrap for their car. Every piece that is being wrapped is removed from the car and individually wrapped. I take special care and attention to the rounded corners and edges of every piece, to make sure the vinyl will hold up over time.

For the interior of this car, we went with the 3M gloss carbon fiber finish, to give it that factory BMW carbon fiber interior look that’s typically available as an option or more commonly seen on E90 and E92 M3s. The owner of this car came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County from near Mission Viejo to have the vinyl car wrap done on the interior.

I tried to take some pictures of the interior indoors and outdoors to give a better perspective of how the material looks in different lighting. However, some of the pictures didn’t come out as well as I had hoped, but hopefully you guys are still able to see the details of the wrap.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com