Im needing some help with my car.
Only has 68,000 miles on it when I come to a stop the car sometimes has a rough idle and when i push the gas peddle it stalls like its going to die.
Its only does this some times.
1. I have changed the Mass air flow sensor Brand New.
2. I have Changed the Cam sensor.
3. Fuel filter was changed a few weeks ago.
The car Runs Great going down the road so I do not think it's the fuel pump but i could be wrong.
No check engine Light has ever come on either.
Also I need to know the location of the Coil #5 the dealer said i had a miss fire.
Do any of you know what I should change or replace?
Im scared the car is going to die on me or get me in a wreck...
I had an issue after I did a tune-up a while back and after replacing other parts I found 2 small and easy issues that I should have caught.
1. One if the spark plug wires near the firewall was not on all the way. I pushed it all the way in and it smoothed out a bit.
2. After this I rechecked all connections and found that the Maf connector was loose as well.
I guess my point is to make sure you double check all the basics before you go buying other parts. Check all the wires at the plug and coil, check Maf connections, check the vacuum tubes that connect to the valve covers. Ensure that you don't hear and hissing sounds from the plastic vacuum tubes because that means that you have a leak somewhere. I will try and come up with other things later.... Need my morning coffee first!