CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Cleaning out garage now that CLK was totaled

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2014, 03:59 PM

Received 187 Likes on 120 Posts
SL 400
Cleaning out garage now that CLK was totaled

update: 8/8/14 The visors have been sold.

Hi,

So you may have read that my 2000 CLK 430 coupe was totaled about a week, or so ago, so I'm cleaning out my garage of CLK items. I have some brand new items w/box, some used items in great shape, as well as some used items that are on the rough side but better than having nothing if you are missing them in your car for some reason.

If you see something you want we can try to reach a fare price before I place them on the auction site. My "new" items are just that, new. They come w/ the box, and I will offer a modest discount to save you some $$, as well as tax. Please do not send low ball offers, again those items are brand new but didn't get time to install.

I will ship with tracking within 24 hours of payment clearing, or next business day if it is after hours, or the weekend.

If you want to purchase anything, or make me an offer on everything as a bundle so you can use what you need and sell the rest to make your money back thats also fine. PM any questions, or offers if you don't want to put an offer in this thread. I am updating the list, and prices as I find more things in the garage. The "+" is shipping cost FYI.

Thanks
Rear small lights used/ scratches, etc. $10 +
Birds eye shifter trim used/rough w/ scratches, cracks $20 +
Burlwood ashtray holder used/ wood is very clean with maybe light screeches.
Birds eye climate control used wood is super clean, no known cracks, maybe light scratches) $30 +
Burlwood shifter trim $30 used in great shape (no known cracks, maybe light scratches $30+
I also have the interior sunroof trim pieces (that goes around sunroof glass) needs some cleaning, but in good shape. $40 + Will post pics later.
C pillar, trim, etc. Great if you want to re-do your interior, but don't want to drive around with interior taken all apart. You can have these items covered with new fabric at a shop, and then swap with yours when ready. Pillars are covered with red cloth now. Basically, the trim leading up to roof, between door, and windshield, from side windows up to roof, and trim down to back window. Make offer, will post pics later.

Cleaning out garage now that CLK was totaled-img_0984.jpg

Brand new w/ box Burlwood shifter trim with dummy plugs (if you do not have as many plugs currently, the dummy plugs fill the holes). Part number is listed on box, call Mercedes to check price, very expensive part. Only light scratchess from sliding around in box. $125 FIRM (huge savings)
Cleaning out garage now that CLK was totaled-img_0983.jpg

Cleaning out garage now that CLK was totaled-img_0982.jpg

Brand new w/ box Kmac adjustable camber kit. Expensive item new, check price online, or call Kmac, and then make offer. Again, brand new in box never installed.
Cleaning out garage now that CLK was totaled-img_0981.jpg

Cleaning out garage now that CLK was totaled-img_0980.jpg

Grey sun visors used, needs cleaning, sold in pairs only. $25 + SOLD 8/8/14
Cleaning out garage now that CLK was totaled-img_0979.jpg
Cleaning out garage now that CLK was totaled-img_0978.jpg

Owners manual, books w/ case. Used. Books have some wear, case is in great shape. $50 +
Cleaning out garage now that CLK was totaled-img_0977.jpg

Lemfolder bearings new w/ box. Box is worn, items are new in plastic still. Part number is listed, check price online and make offer.
Cleaning out garage now that CLK was totaled-img_0976.jpg

Thanks

Last edited by ThatsMyDawg; 08-08-2014 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Fixing typos
Old 08-06-2014, 07:05 AM

Received 187 Likes on 120 Posts
SL 400
Adding a few more items.
Cleaning out garage now that CLK was totaled-c5083eea-0845-4a31-aaaf-e6926d85d9c7.jpg

Cleaning out garage now that CLK was totaled-41f621b3-89b4-458e-bb6e-d1eb817e14a9.jpg

Cleaning out garage now that CLK was totaled-5cfad28c-7b49-4dea-a368-971235df1a40.jpg

Cleaning out garage now that CLK was totaled-49222d44-4e35-4041-92ef-31e6a19a65c0.jpg
Old 08-07-2014, 09:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 CLK430 Cabriolet
Sorry about the total - hope you came out ok on the settlement. Nice stash of parts. I will take the pair of visors, thanks. PM or email me concerning details of transaction. Thanks!