CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

WindShield Wiper

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2015, 10:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK 430
WindShield Wiper

Hello, I run in to some kind of strange problem with my 430CLK 2000
wiper always been working, rain sensor worked, not perfect but it did. so on rainy day on first position its kind of detected the water on windshield and wiped it out. but few days ago problem started. I was driving on nice dry day and just decided to wash my windshield from the dust. press that handle, water sprayed on the windshield but wiper did not turn on. so i did twisted the switch between 3 positions back and force and then one of a sadden its started working. So yesterday it was raining and was impossible to drive with out wiper. So i do turn to first position noting, second same, third same. start going back and force, alleluia it works. wiped few times and then stopped on the bottom of passengers side. then wipe wipe and right position. because i had to park and turn off car few times i had to go through this hell every time i was about to drive. so when i just try to tern wiper on first time and switch to the 1st position i see how wiper sort of jump a bit but does not go any ware. so if i do flick in between 0 and 1st its jumps few times and then start working. But today when its start raining while i was driving i try same trick, i've seen it jump as yesterday but it did not start working. Can any one tell me what may be the problem ?