CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Nav Head Unit Issues

Old 02-08-2016, 03:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 CLK 550, 1991 300SE
Nav Head Unit Issues

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could offer any insight into my malfunctioning head unit in my 2008 CLK 550. The sound plays as normal, but it has multiple other issues. When I turn off the car, and remove the key, the radio is still playing, so I have to turn it manually off when I shut the car off. I have tried to see if closing the door and letting it sit for a minute would do anything, but the radio continued to play. I cannot use any of the multifunction buttons on the steering wheel for anything related to a function of the headunit (volume control, changing the channel/song). When I try and view the navigation, audio, or telephone screens on the display in the middle of the speedometer, all there is is a dash on the screen. When I go to the map on the navigation, it shows my current location on the map, but if I continue driving, it will show I am still in whatever spot I was in when I pressed the map button. Also, I believe I recall the time being displayed in the bottom right of the screen, but there is no time there currently.

Even the slightest help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!