CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

MB v60 Puck has no blue light?? no power?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2014, 10:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
55 amg
MB v60 Puck has no blue light?? no power?

I just got the car out again because the weather is warming up. I wanted to pair my new iPhone 5s with the Bluetooth. I'm hoping this iPhone will work, but I found another issue in the process of wanting to pair it.

I've got a 2002 clk 55 and I took it in for an oil change and to have the guys take a look at the K40 radar detector on the front end that had stopped working. I'm stating all these details because the v60 Bluetooth puck worked last year and now I seem to be having issues.

Stating this because this is the only wiring that should have been touched.
The guys at the shop showed me where the K40 linked up into the fuse box with the wire wrapped around the metal of a seated 15amp fuse and said it had come loose causing my K40 front detector to stop.

Now my issue:
I got in, had the car running, opened the armrest and hit the v60 button. Nothing happened. I tried it again holding it for more than 3 seconds and nothing happened.... repeatedly the button never turned or blinked blue. It got me thinking there's no power to the unit.

I started looking at my COMAND screens and noticed that my navigation was gone and TEL screen was possibly looking odd or different.

COMAND display screens i noticed seemed different that normal:

NAV
no CD
insert NAVI-CD only.

info I had the navigation 7 cd installed but have the car in the midwest so all I had before was a black screen on nav since I left the east coast.

TEL
TEL Error
Error:
No Phone

I got in under the bluetooth unit and it seems all the wires are connected. Attached screenshot.

I'm not sure why the Bluetooth would seem like its lost all power. I don't know if it has any ties to the COMAND unit not having nav or any TEL info anymore. I'm not familiar with how this unit is setup and gets its power, but I don't have an issue digging into it. Any thoughts??

Thanks
B