CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

[HG Motorsports] CLK63 Black Series Lowering Springs Interest?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2014, 05:07 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'92 300E, '06 E55
[HG Motorsports] CLK63 Black Series Lowering Springs Interest?

We have seen some interest in lowering the CLK 63 Black Series and are considering releasing a set of lowering springs for people who want to keep the stock car's ride and handling but want a cost-effective way to sit lower. If you are interested in shorter springs for the stock coilovers, post here and we'll keep you updated on our progress! Please also send your preferred method of contact (phone number, email, message in a bottle) and your name so we can stay in touch with you.

We would need to see a good amount of interest in order for a production run to be feasible at a reasonable price but this is something we have been interested in for quite a while.

Last edited by HGMotorsports; 09-23-2014 at 11:41 AM.
Old 09-23-2014, 01:03 AM

2008 CLK63 AMG Black Series, 2022 BMW X3 M40i
I'm interested in shorter springs. Is this similar to the H&R springs that were once available for the BS? How much lower is it compared to stock? Please keep me updated.

You guys should also post this in the Black Series sub-forum to gain more interest.
Old 09-23-2014, 11:43 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

'92 300E, '06 E55
Originally Posted by 1V8C55
I'm interested in shorter springs. Is this similar to the H&R springs that were once available for the BS? How much lower is it compared to stock? Please keep me updated.

You guys should also post this in the Black Series sub-forum to gain more interest.
Our plan is to try to pick up where the previously-available springs left off by offering a very similar product but no details are set in stone yet. Well, other than the fact that they will complement our adjustable CLK63 Black Series rear control arms to improve rear end traction and stability as much as possible!