CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

Advice on where to get CLK63 parts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2015, 02:44 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2006 C55 AMG
Advice on where to get CLK63 parts

Hello all, I just had my CLK63 bumper put onto my C55. Well you would expect this to be awesome and very good looking.. you expected wrong. My shop absolutely screwed me, not only did they take me for a ride for several thousand dollars out of pocket on top of the several thousand my insurance company already paid, but in the end they chopped up the bumper to make it fit and even installed my fog lights in sideways (this caused the chrome bezel around the fog lights to pop right off). Now what was once a very sleek and pristine original rare 06 C55 has become a pile of steaming dog sh** in my eyes. So now it's completely up to me to fix this problem because the shop feels that they don't owe me anything since the bumper wasn't specific to my C55.. even though it is COMPLETELY a direct bolt on. I desperately need to find CLK63 parts now, I need both left and right front splash guards as well as a new left AMG mesh insert. Ive already been taken for thousands.. please someone help me out. If anyone is even offering those splash guards for sale, I will jump on that asap! These flimsy little plastic splash guards go for way too much if I order directly through Mercedes.
Old 09-20-2015, 09:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I really think the dealer is your only option for parts.

There were only 300 CLK63 produced AND front bumpers are difficult to acquire both new and used.

The shop may have taken you, yet I'll say you have chosen an expensive modification and once completed will be outstanding.

Good luck.
Old 09-21-2015, 07:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 AMG
car-part.com may be helpful for specific parts your looking for.
Other than that, scavenge craigs and the internet.