CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

2007 CLS - FRONT AIRMATIC PROBLEM - BOTH SIDES LOW

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2015, 01:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 CLS550 W/AMG SPORT PACKAGE
2007 CLS - FRONT AIRMATIC PROBLEM - BOTH SIDES LOW

Hello, I have been researching the internet about my current issue. I went to start my car this morning and noticed both front suspension was dropped down. I started the car and both front sides pumped up within 20 seconds are so. no lights on dash, car drives fine. The only work I have done to the airmatic system was replace a blown front passenger side strut a couple years ago. Since the problem is happening to both front struts, I hope it's possibly a valve/control block or airline leak issue. I did spray soapy water on the fittings on top of the front struts and didn't see any leaks. Cant really hear any leaks once the car is shut off. it takes about 1-2hrs+ for the front end to bottom out while car is parked. I figured I will next get into the front wheel well to locate the valve block and spray some soapy water on it later to see if I can detect a leak. does anyone know if this block is on the drivers or passenger side wheel well? also after researching I hear there is a dump valve too? anyone have this problem or can offer me some advise/tips. I would greatly appreciate it. thank you.