CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

NEED SOME HELP REBUILDING CLS 55 AMG FRONTEND & AIRMATIC COMPRESSOR AREA-PICS PLEASE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2015, 01:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 CL55 AMG
Lightbulb NEED SOME HELP REBUILDING CLS 55 AMG FRONTEND & AIRMATIC COMPRESSOR AREA-PICS PLEASE

Hi Guys,

I am working on my second 55 amg project car now, first was a 2003 CL55(project complete and its my daily driver). This one is a 2006 cls55 amg. It was in a front end collision and the left front took most of the hit. I have the new rad, fan, condenser all mounted but I need some help with a few things. I tried looking at parts diagrams but they are not detailed enough.

1) Wondering if anyone has some detailed pictures of the front end with the bumper removed.

2) Also, do you guys know where the hose in front of the rad and bumper reinforcement goes to (purpose?)? What is that broken plastic fitting at the end?

3)I would appreciate some detailed pictures of the airmatic compressor pump mounted on the car, maybe from a few different angles...Could not find detailed pictures online.

I have almost all the new parts just need some detailed pics to avoid confusion.

Also, any advise for installing a prior design front bumper?

Thanks a lot for any help.....
Attached Thumbnails NEED SOME HELP REBUILDING CLS 55 AMG FRONTEND & AIRMATIC COMPRESSOR AREA-PICS PLEASE-imag0627-1-.jpg   NEED SOME HELP REBUILDING CLS 55 AMG FRONTEND & AIRMATIC COMPRESSOR AREA-PICS PLEASE-imag0629-1-.jpg   NEED SOME HELP REBUILDING CLS 55 AMG FRONTEND & AIRMATIC COMPRESSOR AREA-PICS PLEASE-imag0630-1-.jpg   NEED SOME HELP REBUILDING CLS 55 AMG FRONTEND & AIRMATIC COMPRESSOR AREA-PICS PLEASE-imag0628-1-.jpg  
Old 01-07-2022, 05:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 CLS55 AMG
I am also having the same problem! Did you ever find any diagrams that helped??

This is my post --- https://mbworld.org/forums/general-m...r-wrecked.html