Collectibles, Models and Literature Use this forum to discuss Mercedes-Benz related topics on collectibles, models and literature.

W163 Original Press Release documents, photos, brochures for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 12:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09 335i 03 CLK55 AMG
W163 Original Press Release documents, photos, brochures for sale

Up for sale is literally everything you could possibly know about the W163 ML320. I am selling a bundle with the original "Advantages" M Class binder from May / June 1997 featuring two separate packets with literally every detailed bit of information about the ML320 from engine, to options, to colors, to everything in depth. Also includes another small brochure about the vehicle with more detailed information as well. I also have two press release information packets on the vehicle dated February 19th, 1997 from Mercedes North America. Also includes 3 full size photos of the ML on Kodak glossy professional paper and a reprinted copy of the Car and Driver spread of the 1998 ML on Kodak paper as well. Would be ideal for anyone who is a collector of Mercedes literature or someone who loves the W163 ML or just wants every possible bit of information on their vehicle. Everything is in perfect mint condition PM me with offers. I will take more pictures if requested. Pictures can be seen in the W163 thread.