Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Flex Week at Autogeek!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 10:51 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 S550
Flex Week at Autogeek!!

I'm sure you guys are aware that Autogeek.net not only has the new Flex PE14-2-150 in stock and ready to ship out, but we're also including over $100 in FREE BONUSES.

-FREE 7" Kompressor Pad of YOUR choice
-FREE 6" Backing Plate
-FREE 8oz Wolfgang polish of YOUR choice
-FREE Flex Polisher Bag
-AG Bucks Coupon for $20 off your next purchase over $150

Autogeek.net should be known as Flex Central because not only do we have the new PE14-2-150 in stock and ready to ship, all our polisher accessories are also on sale until February 1st.

I can't tell you guys how excited we are to have the new Flex in stock - especially me! I've been wanting to get a rotary polisher for quite some time now, but I wanted to wait for the best and today happened to be that day! I grabbed one first thing this morning so I could take a peak at my new toy. I had high expectations for the build quality of the PE14-2-150 because I have used the Flex XC3401 in the past and it was fantastic. Flex has only the highest build quality standards for their machines so I knew I wouldn't be the least bit disappointed.

First thing I noticed when I grabbed the box was how light it was. Could there really be a powerful machine in there? Lets take a look...

There sure was!

It only weighs 5.6 lbs!

I know when I'm detailing my car I want a machine that is lightweight and is easy to hold. The ergonomics of the Flex PE14-2-150 are great. The machine is lightweight, comfortable to hold, and the acceleration trigger, trigger lock, and speed dial are all within easy reach.

And guess who has tons of them in stock ready to be shipped out? That's right - Autogeek.net