E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Don Nguyen | **Vinyl Roof Wrapping Services + Stickers/Graphics and more!**

Old 04-14-2014, 09:30 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Euros
For this black Mercedes ML350 diesel, I vinyl wrapped the rear chrome bumper trim pieces with the 3M dinoc matte carbon fiber finish vinyl. The owner of this car has actually brought in his car before for me to black out the other chrome pieces that were on the car before (ski racks, front bumper, window trim, etc), but we went with gloss black for those other parts. This time around, we went with the carbon to give it some contrast and do something a little different. The owner of this car was in Irvine and brought the car to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the work done.

Hopefully this will give you guys some ideas on other possible parts on a car that can be wrapped. If you have any questions, feel free to ask/let me know.

Before:

Note - top left small piece is still chrome, but the top right small piece is wrapped, to show the difference.

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 04-17-2014, 11:29 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
I previously blacked out the window trim and tinted the red portion of the tail lights on this BMW E61 5 series wagon. This time he came back to have me wrap the roof of his car in my gloss black vinyl material. I did the entire roof and the small top section of the rear spoiler, following the lines of the roof. The owner of this car was from Newport and drove out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the work done. This was a big roof to do, and I haven’t done many wagons, so this will help other wagon owners get an idea of how it looks like on such a long car.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 04-22-2014, 01:02 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
The owner of this white Mercedes C63 AMG coupe had me tint the tail lights on his car with my light tint/smoke film. I had previously blacked out his chrome/brushed aluminum window trim with my gloss black vinyl material. With the darker colored theme that the owner of this car was going for, I think the tail lights added a nice subtle touch. I only use one shade, and this is the same shade that you see in all of my pictures. Some times it may appear darker on whiter/lighter colored cars compared to darker/black cars, but that’s because of the contrast difference that makes it appear that way. The owner of this car was in Newport Beach and drove out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the work done.

Before:

Driver/left side tinted/smoked - passenger/right side stock:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 04-24-2014, 09:18 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
I blacked out the chrome/brushed aluminum window trim on this black Lexus IS sedan. This car had window visors installed on the windows, but I was able to work around them without any issues. The owner of this car had me go with gloss black for the chrome window trim, so that it’d blend in with the car more. They drove out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the work done. There wasn’t much chrome on the car to begin with, so blacking out the chrome window trim changed the look of the car quite a bit.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 04-26-2014, 01:32 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
I get a lot of requests for pictures of interiors, so here was a BMW E90 335 sedan that I wrapped over the factory wood interior with the 3M dinoc matte carbon fiber vinyl finish. I don’t typically get a chance to take pictures of the installed/finish product in the car, because most people’s interiors that I do are non-local and they just ship me their interior pieces for me to wrap.

However, the owner of this car was local to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County and came by to have me remove his interior trim pieces and also wrap them. Overall the results turned out fantastic and the owner of this car was extremely happy with the results. The cool thing about the dinoc finish is that it has a good feel and texture to it as well, so it doesn’t make the wrapped pieces feel cheap or weird in any way.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 04-29-2014, 01:24 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
I’ve worked on several cars for the owner of this white Audi RS7 sedan in the past. This time he came by to have me vinyl wrap the roof of his RS7 with my gloss black vinyl material to give it the panoramic look. In addition to wrapping the main section/portion of the roof, I also wrapped the smaller rear top hatch part that sits right behind the main section of the roof. This gave it a smooth transition from the roof to the rear glass. The owner of this car came to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 07-07-2014, 11:25 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Typically people have their roofs wrapped, but the owner of this white Honda CRZ had me vinyl wrap the hood of her car, using the 3M dinoc matte carbon fiber material. Due to the design of the material, and even carbon fiber weave in general, the material looks different from different angles as you walk around the car.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 07-07-2014, 04:46 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
2011 E350 Cabriolet
Why is there Honda crap on the W207 A207 Forum?
Old 07-09-2014, 11:30 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
The owner of this white Audi Q5 brought me her car to have me lightly smoke/tint her tail lights with my film. I’ve had a lot of people ask me recently if I have any other shades, but this is actually the only shade I have used and posted pictures of for the past couple of years now. In addition to her tails, I also did the lower bumper reflectors to match the tail lights, but left the upper third brake light alone. She brought her car to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the tinting work done.

Before:

Driver/left side tinted - passenger/right side stock:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 07-09-2014, 01:33 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
2011 E350 Cabriolet
Audi crap in the W207 and A207 Forum
Old 07-11-2014, 02:48 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
For this black Lexus GS350 sedan, I vinyl wrapped the chrome/brushed aluminum trim around his windows, rear chrome trunk bar and front chrome grill surround in my gloss black vinyl material. We went with gloss black over matte black to have the trim pieces blend in with the rest of the black paint better. The owner of this car was from Orange County as well and drove out to me in Anaheim Hills to get the work. Getting rid of all of the chrome really cleans up the lines of the car quite a bit.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 07-15-2014, 11:57 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
On this white Mercedes Benz E350 sedan, I vinyl wrapped the roof of the car with my gloss black vinyl and also blacked out the chrome/brushed aluminum window trim with the same gloss black finish. I had some requests to post pictures of cars with roof spoilers that were left white, so here’s an example of a car that had the roof vinyl wrapped gloss black but left the roof spoiler body colored. In addition the the chrome around the window trim, I also blacked out the rear trunk chrome bar. The owner of this car drove out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 07-17-2014, 10:50 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Most of the pictures of interiors that I’ve wrapped and posted in the past were of the 3M dinoc matte carbon fiber finish. However, the owner of this BMW E46 3 series had me vinyl wrap the interior on his car in the 3M 1080 gloss carbon fiber finish. The 1080 gloss carbon is more black versus the dinoc matte carbon which is more of a grayish finish. The owner of this car drove out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange county to have the work done. I thought the way this finish turned out on the interior went well with the car.

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 07-19-2014, 12:55 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
The owner of this blue E92 M3 has had me do several of his cars in the past before as well. This time he brought me his car to have me lightly smoke/tint the tail lights on his car. Sorry for the before/during pictures, the lighting wasn’t as good, but hopefully you can see how the tail lights look like in the after pictures. The owner of this car was around Newport Beach are and came out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange county to have the tint work done. It’s a fairly light shade, which gives it a very factory look.

Before:

Driver/left side stock - passenger/right side tinted:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 09-14-2014, 02:46 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
This is one of the cars that I did during one of my trips up to norcal/bay area to do wraps up there. The owner of this black Mercedes Benz E63 brought his car by to me to have me black out his chrome window trim with my gloss black vinyl material as well as lightly tint / smoke his head lights and tail lights. Took some up close pictures of the edges of the trim and lights to show the coverage and details for those who have asked or were interested in seeing more detailed pictures of my work. The tint / smoke film material that I use is fairly light, as to minimize the amount of light output that is reduced/decreased. It's also light enough where you should not get any hassle/issues from cops for them, as they almost resemble how a lot of factory tinted / smoked tail lights look now a days.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 09-14-2014, 02:49 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
This is one of the cars that I did during one of my trips up to norcal/bay area to do wraps up there. The owner of this black Mercedes Benz E63 brought his car by to me to have me black out his chrome window trim with my gloss black vinyl material as well as lightly tint / smoke his head lights and tail lights. Took some up close pictures of the edges of the trim and lights to show the coverage and details for those who have asked or were interested in seeing more detailed pictures of my work. The tint / smoke film material that I use is fairly light, as to minimize the amount of light output that is reduced/decreased. It's also light enough where you should not get any hassle/issues from cops for them, as they almost resemble how a lot of factory tinted / smoked tail lights look now a days.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 09-16-2014, 10:15 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
I thought the car looked awesome before, and the black roof really sets it off just ties in with the car very nicely. The owner of this Mars Red Mercedes Benz C63 had me vinyl wrap the roof of his car my gloss black finish vinyl material. The owner of this car was from San Diego. I know most of the cars that I do are white cars, but this just goes to show that the black roof looks good on other colored cars as well. The only other thing I would have done to this car would have been to black out the chrome/brushed aluminum window trim.

Had some people ask for some indoor shots and outdoor shots for comparison, so here they are.

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 09-19-2014, 02:13 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
The owner of this white Mercedes C350 sedan had me vinyl wrap the roof of his car in my gloss black vinyl material. We went with the gloss black to give the car a panoramic look, which flowed well with the glass sunroof of the car. The owner of this car was from Tustin/Irvine area and came out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the work done.

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 09-20-2014, 02:53 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Some requests for these pictures, so I figure I'll post them up here. This is one of the cars that I did while I was up in the bay area (san jose) / norcal area last time. I tinted / smoked the tail lights on this new Mercedes Benz E63 AMG. In addition to the tail lights, I also blacked out the chrome / brushed aluminum window trim on his car with my matte black vinyl material. Everything worked and tied in together pretty nicely with the rest of the theme of his car:

Before:

Left/driver side stock - Right/passenger side tinted/smoked

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 09-22-2014, 11:34 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
This is one of the cars that I did some vinyl work on when I was up in norcal / Bay Area for vinyl wrapping. The owner of this car had me black out the chrome / aluminum window trim on his black E65 wagon. In addition to that, I also tinted his tail lights with my smoke film. Instead of tinting the entire tail light, I cut out the clear portion of the tail lights so that only the red is tinted / smoked. At first I wasn't sure how it'd look, but the contrast it ends up creating is pretty nice and I must say I like it. We also went with the matte black over the gloss black for the window trim, to provide some contrast to the gloss black paint and allow the trim pieces to still accent the car.

Before:

Driver (left) side stock - Passenger (right) side tinted / smoked before clear portion was trimmed out:

After:

Tinted / smoked tail lights WITH clear portion trimmed out now:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 09-26-2014, 12:25 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
This is one of the few new BMW F30 silver 328i sedan that I have wrapped with the 3M Di-noc matte carbon fiber finish recently. As you can see, the finish/look of the cf vinyl roof changes depending on the angle that you are looking at it and how the light reflects off of it. The matte carbon roof complimented the darker colored wheels that were on the car fairly well. The pictures don't do it much justice, since I was mainly focusing on capturing an accurate portrayal of the roof vs the finish of the wheels. The owner of this car drove out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have his roof wrapped.

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 09-27-2014, 02:50 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
I really believe that blacking out the chrome/brushed aluminum on bigger bodied cars, such as this black Mercedes Benz S550 makes a huge difference and changes the look of the car completely. For this S550, I blacked out the chrome around the windows, the lower chrome bars on the bottom of the doors and the rear back chrome trunk bar piece with my gloss black vinyl material. I believe the owner of this car was from either Los Angeles or San Diego and drove out to me in Orange county/Anaheim Hills to have the work done. We went with the gloss black finish to match the finish on his already gloss black powder coated wheels.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 10-02-2014, 01:13 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
For this white Mercedes Benz GL550, I blacked out the chrome/brushed aluminum window trim in my matte black vinyl material. In addition to the window trim pieces, I also did the chrome on the grill area, lightly smoke/tint the head lights, blacked out the chrome on the top of the door handles, and blacked out the chrome on the door moulding pieces. The owner of this car was from Newport Beach and came out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the vinyl work done.

Before:

Before:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 10-15-2014, 11:34 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
For this silver Mercedes E63 AMG sedan, I blacked out the chrome/brushed aluminum window trim with my gloss black vinyl material to give it a factory OEM look. I think the gloss black went well with the silver color of the car. Something small and minor such as blacking out the chrome window trim can change the look of the car completely. The owner of this car came out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the vinyl work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 10-22-2014, 12:41 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
I did quite a bit of work on this black Mercedes Benz C250 sedan. I blacked out the chrome/brushed aluminum window trim, the lower door pieces, rear trunk bar and the front day time running light chrome pieces. In addition to those, I also lightly tinted the head lights and tail lights. I took some pictures with one side tinted and one side stock, to show the differences between stock versus tinted with my film. It’s a fairly light film, which gives it a OEM+ look. The owner of this car was from Inland Empire I believe and came out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the work done.

Before:

After:

Driver/right tinted - Passenger/left side stock:

Driver/left side tinted - Passenger/right side stock:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Don Nguyen | **Vinyl Roof Wrapping Services + Stickers/Graphics and more!**