E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Lions and tigers and wheels.. oh my!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 10:18 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
2011 E350 Cabriolet
Lions and tigers and wheels.. oh my!

OK I get it... this is the Mercedes Benz E class coupe and cabriolet forum. Only I am reading less and less about the car and more and more about other stuff. I miss the outrageous mods, the super cool body kits, engine upgrades and reviews of new E models. I even miss some of those embarrassing nubie (newbie) questions that make me leap for the mouse and keyboard to set them straight on some technical point. Come on gang, lets put the fun back in owning and bragging about one of the coolest cars to hit the tarmac. I'm overwhelmed (and bored) with the latest crop of car spam and incessant posts about whether this wheel makes my *** look big Sorry for the rant but this forum is starting to lag behind Prius owners.

Cheers
Old 11-13-2014, 12:05 AM

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts
2014 E550 Coupe and 2010 E350 Sedan
Originally Posted by hillcreative
OK I get it... this is the Mercedes Benz E class coupe and cabriolet forum. Only I am reading less and less about the car and more and more about other stuff. I miss the outrageous mods, the super cool body kits, engine upgrades and reviews of new E models. I even miss some of those embarrassing nubie (newbie) questions that make me leap for the mouse and keyboard to set them straight on some technical point. Come on gang, lets put the fun back in owning and bragging about one of the coolest cars to hit the tarmac. I'm overwhelmed (and bored) with the latest crop of car spam and incessant posts about whether this wheel makes my *** look big Sorry for the rant but this forum is starting to lag behind Prius owners.

Cheers
I'm trying to do what I can with mine. I'm open to taking donations to go widebody on it
Old 11-13-2014, 12:13 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2010 E550 Coupe
Agreed on all counts.
Most of my projects go on hold for the winter at this point.
That said, nothing wrong with helping out other members on the forum, by replying to other (non-wheel-spam) topics...