E-Class (W124) 1984-1995: E 260, E 300, E 320, E 420, E 500 (Includes CE, T, TD models)

Looking for small exterior part...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2014, 07:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1993 E300
Looking for small exterior part...

Looking for a small body kit part: Behind passenger door, lower right hand side in front of the wheel well. I have a 1993 E300 in Smoke Silver Metallic. Can send photos, if needed.

Thanks!
Sheri
Attached Thumbnails Looking for small exterior part...-w124.png  
Old 07-07-2014, 12:14 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 SLS AMG
Originally Posted by spin2knit
Looking for a small body kit part: Behind passenger door, lower right hand side in front of the wheel well. I have a 1993 E300 in Smoke Silver Metallic. Can send photos, if needed.

Thanks!
Sheri
spin2knit,

If you could post a photo of exactly what you are looking for, I may be able to help track it down. We have access to a huge selection of MB parts, and if what you are looking for is still available from MB, I can find it for you.
Old 07-08-2014, 11:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Youngtimer
cant tell from the pic but are you looking for the cover for the hole used for the jack?
Old 07-22-2014, 03:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1993 E300

Thanks for the help! The part I am looking for is on the left hand side... just in front of the rear wheel. ~see photo~
Old 07-22-2014, 03:49 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 SLS AMG
Originally Posted by spin2knit

Thanks for the help! The part I am looking for is on the left hand side... just in front of the rear wheel. ~see photo~
spin2knit,

The part you are looking for is the Lower Body Moulding on the Right Rear Fender. This part is still available from Mercedes-Benz, but due to the age of the car, painted pieces are not available in your color. The only option I have is a genuine Mercedes-Benz replacement, in primer, which will need pained to match your car.

The Lower Body Moulding is available on our site. You can get to it by clicking HERE.

The Chrome Trim Strip that would run along the top of this piece is not included with the part. The Chrome Trim Strip will have to be ordered individually. This Chrome Trim Strip is held on to the Body Moulding using an adhesive, which a body shop should have. This part can be installed after the moulding is painted. We have the Chrome Trim Strip on our website. You can get to it by clicking HERE.

Judging by your photo, it appears that the fasteners that hold the moulding to the side of the car are damaged. This is most likely why the moulding has fallen off of the car. We have the replacement Fastener Buttons availabe on our website. You can get to them by clicking HERE.

I hope this info helps, and if there is anything else I can answer for you, please feel free to post or send a PM!