E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

W211 E240 Engine and transmission mounts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 10:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W211 E240 Elegance
W211 E240 Engine and transmission mounts

Hi guys, thank you all so much for you posts, I was able to change my brakes on my E240 without any issues and I saved a pretty penny.

I am in need of engine and transmission mounts for my car as it vibrates a lot when the car is stationery while in Drive. The Merc agents want to rob me of my hard earned cash so I would like to source these myself and take them to a local mechanic for installation.

I have been searching on google all day today with no real luck, does anyone out there know where I can get good quality MB parts for a fair price online. I need someone who will ship to South Africa.
Old 12-17-2014, 10:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E240 W211 2004
Originally Posted by terrenceyoung
Hi guys, thank you all so much for you posts, I was able to change my brakes on my E240 without any issues and I saved a pretty penny.

I am in need of engine and transmission mounts for my car as it vibrates a lot when the car is stationery while in Drive. The Merc agents want to rob me of my hard earned cash so I would like to source these myself and take them to a local mechanic for installation.

I have been searching on google all day today with no real luck, does anyone out there know where I can get good quality MB parts for a fair price online. I need someone who will ship to South Africa.
Hi... I got mine from Goldwagen (R450)