E-Class (W211) 2003-2009

2006 E320 CDI Radio

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-29-2013, 10:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E320 CDI
2006 E320 CDI Radio

Has anybody ever bought one of these radios on eBay from China?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121240832090...84.m1438.l2649
Old 01-21-2014, 06:49 PM

2006 E320 CDI
Well they have good feedback at least...
Old 01-21-2014, 07:08 PM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
2010 GL450
A friend of mine got the eonon brand and it seems to work fine. At least he is happy with it.
Old 01-22-2014, 09:19 AM

E320 CDI
The fiber optics wiring seems to be concern. Not willing to re-wire system.
Old 01-22-2014, 11:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
2014 BMW M235i
I can tell you from seeing countless threads on the forum that you're very correct about the wiring issue - that seems to be the problem with most of these head units, but I'm sure some of them work fine. However, I don't know if I'd trust some of them in my car due to their sometimes terrible execution (one popular andriod-based head unit on here spells 7 (seven) as SEVENT on the keypad and I though that was hilarious)... and although I'm not in the camp that things EVERYTHING from China is terrible, you're probably better off paying the premium for one you know has fiber optics and is from a reputable manufacturer, so some searching on the forum to find the units I'm talking about
Old 01-23-2014, 09:43 AM

E320 CDI
Does anybody know of a modern radio compatible and nice looking OEM style face available for the W211 platform???
Old 01-23-2014, 07:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
2014 BMW M235i
You'll get better results by doing this trust me:

Old 04-02-2014, 01:02 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Benz A Class 2012
Hi guys, a great news to tell you that Eonon is coming here as a sponsor now! We have specific GM5159 Benz E/G Class Car GPS DVD to fit your car perfectly! Welcome to take a look!

And you can see our threads in this forum here with an awesome treat!
https://mbworld.org/forums/vendor-an...-gm5160-b.html
https://mbworld.org/forums/new-membe...car-audio.html

Anyone who are interested in our unit and become our reviewer, just feel free to contact me! Thanks!

Originally Posted by jandmtv
A friend of mine got the eonon brand and it seems to work fine. At least he is happy with it.
Hi jandmtv, glad to hear that! Could you tell us what's your friend's Eonon model? Have you also got the Eonon and as happy as him? Thanks!
Old 04-02-2014, 03:21 AM

Received 59 Likes on 45 Posts
14 550 sedan
This looks interesting.. It does however look very similar to those Dynavin products that were god awful.. I'd like to see someone try this out and record their findings..
Old 04-03-2014, 12:04 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Benz A Class 2012
Originally Posted by LemonSqueezy
This looks interesting.. It does however look very similar to those Dynavin products that were god awful.. I'd like to see someone try this out and record their findings..
Hi LemonSqueezy, yes our unit does interesting and amazing!
You can see our 3rd post here: https://mbworld.org/forums/vendor-an...-gm5160-b.html

If you'd like to get our unit and write review, take pics/vid about it, we can provide you as much as 200USD discount, awesome right? For one member ONLY! Would you like to have a try? Thanks!
Old 04-03-2014, 12:18 AM

W211
Well sounds attractive Does it fit my 2009 W211?
Old 04-03-2014, 12:37 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Benz A Class 2012
Originally Posted by Melvinvc
Well sounds attractive Does it fit my 2009 W211?
Hi Melvin, thanks for your interest too! Is your car dash the same as in the below pic? If so, our GM5159 should fit the dash shape of your car, but not sure about wiring. Please also show me your power connector picture, I'll help you check further if the wiring is compatible too, thanks!
Old 04-04-2014, 03:28 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Benz A Class 2012
Hi guys, here we have a quick survey for you guys. Do you usually listen to AM radio? Can we just keep FM but cancel the AM?
Your feedback is always important to us. Welcome to share us any of your opinion here. Thanks a lot!
Old 04-04-2014, 10:04 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2011 Toyota Tundra DC 4X4 Limited
What would you gain -or the customer- by deleting AM? A significant drop in price? I am 42 years old and have had 24 different cars and trucks. I doubt I ever listened to more than 4 hrs total of AM radio in all vehicles, but I still don't think I'm itching to get the AM deleted
It would be interesting to hear (or read) what others have to say.
Old 04-04-2014, 11:01 PM

Received 59 Likes on 45 Posts
14 550 sedan
I tune to AM stations every so often for maybe sports but the majority of the time I don't touch it. My parents definitely use it more than I do when they're in the car.
Old 04-08-2014, 12:31 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Benz A Class 2012
Originally Posted by 65aircooled
What would you gain -or the customer- by deleting AM? A significant drop in price? I am 42 years old and have had 24 different cars and trucks. I doubt I ever listened to more than 4 hrs total of AM radio in all vehicles, but I still don't think I'm itching to get the AM deleted
It would be interesting to hear (or read) what others have to say.
Originally Posted by LemonSqueezy
I tune to AM stations every so often for maybe sports but the majority of the time I don't touch it. My parents definitely use it more than I do when they're in the car.
Hi 65aircooled & LemonSqueezy, many thanks for your valuable feedback, I think AM may be liked by more elder guys.

65aircooled, you want to know why? This is what I'm going to ask a further question for you guys!

If we improve the sound quality of our unit and increase the max power to 110W, but some AM frequency will be affected, would you like us to do that? Or just keep the AM without sound improvement?

Many thanks again!
Old 04-08-2014, 12:36 AM

2006 e350 4matic
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD
Hi guys, a great news to tell you that Eonon is coming here as a sponsor now! We have specific GM5159 Benz E/G Class Car GPS DVD to fit your car perfectly! Welcome to take a look!

And you can see our threads in this forum here with an awesome treat!
https://mbworld.org/forums/vendor-an...-gm5160-b.html
https://mbworld.org/forums/new-membe...car-audio.html

Anyone who are interested in our unit and become our reviewer, just feel free to contact me! Thanks!

Hi jandmtv, glad to hear that! Could you tell us what's your friend's Eonon model? Have you also got the Eonon and as happy as him? Thanks!

Does this unit have the screen mirroring? Is there any video on this feature for this unit?
Old 04-08-2014, 07:07 PM

Hi 65aircooled & LemonSqueezy, many thanks for your valuable feedback, I think AM may be liked by more elder guys.

65aircooled, you want to know why? This is what I'm going to ask a further question for you guys!

If we improve the sound quality of our unit and increase the max power to 110W, but some AM frequency will be affected, would you like us to do that? Or just keep the AM without sound improvement?

Many thanks again!
110W peak I assume? I like the idea of a stock look aftermarket headunit. If my comand were to blow, this would be the route I'd go for given that the audio quality is good. I'd rather have good audio quality coming from the HU and throwing in an amp in the equation if need be.
I am not by any means an audiophile, but it is my opinion that stock head units usually leave a lot to be desired.
With todays smart phones, I'd rather see screen mirroring as opossed to buying a HU packed with a ton of features that after a year are obsolete and the audio is compromised.
Pioneer had a good idea with the app radio a couple of years back. I bought one for my Dodge Ram and loved the audio, bluetooth and other features, the app radio left a lot to be desired IMO, but then again, they were in the baby steps then.
I wouldn't remove the am simply because I -as a manufacturer- wouldn't want to loose that part of the market.
Old 04-09-2014, 12:00 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Benz A Class 2012
110W peak I assume? I like the idea of a stock look aftermarket headunit. If my comand were to blow, this would be the route I'd go for given that the audio quality is good. I'd rather have good audio quality coming from the HU and throwing in an amp in the equation if need be.
I am not by any means an audiophile, but it is my opinion that stock head units usually leave a lot to be desired.
With todays smart phones, I'd rather see screen mirroring as opossed to buying a HU packed with a ton of features that after a year are obsolete and the audio is compromised.
Pioneer had a good idea with the app radio a couple of years back. I bought one for my Dodge Ram and loved the audio, bluetooth and other features, the app radio left a lot to be desired IMO, but then again, they were in the baby steps then.
I wouldn't remove the am simply because I -as a manufacturer- wouldn't want to loose that part of the market.
Hi 65aircooled, yes it's 110W peak. Many thanks for your feedback & suggestion again. Screen Mirroring is definitely cutting edge and easy to use, which is so welcomed around the world!
OK I'll reflect it to our related R&D.

And btw, seems that you're very professional and good at car audio and writing. Have you ever thought about become our reviewer? You can save 200USD then! Which car model do yo have? Thanks!
Old 04-09-2014, 12:04 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Benz A Class 2012
Originally Posted by MB_35O
Does this unit have the screen mirroring? Is there any video on this feature for this unit?
Hi MB_35O, sure it has screen mirroring function! Yes we have videos to demonstrate to you clearly, you can see it works like a charm!

Would you like to get one too?

GM5159 Bezn GPS video:

Eonon Screen Mirroring Operation Tutorial:
Old 04-09-2014, 12:14 AM

2006 e350 4matic
Hi MB_35O, sure it has screen mirroring function! Yes we have videos to demonstrate to you clearly, you can see it works like a charm!

Would you like to get one too?

GM5159 Bezn GPS video:
Eonon GM5159 Mercedes-Benz Car DVD GPS with Screen Mirroring & Dual Can Bus & & NFC URC(Exclusive) - YouTube

Eonon Screen Mirroring Operation Tutorial:
Eonon Screen Mirroring Operation Tutorial ( Android & iOS7 & iOS6 ) - YouTube
Yes, would like to join the group buy. Do you have enough buyers yet?
Old 04-09-2014, 11:17 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Benz A Class 2012
Originally Posted by MB_35O
Yes, would like to join the group buy. Do you have enough buyers yet?
Hi MB_35O, thanks for joining! Now we have few other guys interested in it, genarally speaking we need 10 people to get the group buy activated. MB_350, do you also visit other forum? If so, you can also ask them to join too.

Welcome more guys to join and ask your friends to come! Thanks a lot!
Old 04-14-2014, 03:27 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Benz A Class 2012
Hey guys, we're looking to produce the new car DVR (digital video recorder). Do you have interest in getting it to keep your car under supervision against theft or accidents? Your answers would be very helpful for us. Thanks in advance!
Old 04-14-2014, 11:34 PM

Hi 65aircooled, yes it's 110W peak. Many thanks for your feedback & suggestion again. Screen Mirroring is definitely cutting edge and easy to use, which is so welcomed around the world!
OK I'll reflect it to our related R&D.

And btw, seems that you're very professional and good at car audio and writing. Have you ever thought about become our reviewer? You can save 200USD then! Which car model do yo have? Thanks!
Car is in my sig. I have a COMAND with navigation/Harman Kardon unit. Thanks for the offer but I don't drive this car enough to review your unit, my tundra is my daily driver
Old 04-15-2014, 12:05 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Benz A Class 2012
Car is in my sig. I have a COMAND with navigation/Harman Kardon unit. Thanks for the offer but I don't drive this car enough to review your unit, my tundra is my daily driver
Hi 65aircooled, OK I see, it doesn't matter. Enjoy your drive!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2006 E320 CDI Radio