E Class Leasing Specials

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2014, 01:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes C300
E Class Leasing Specials

Hey guys,

I am currently in the market for a new Benz (most likely C250 Coupe or E350 Sedan) and heard that dealers are aggressively discounting the 2014 E-Class. One dealer even said he thinks the E-Class would lease better than a C-Coupe (still waiting on number from dealer).

I have read other posts saying it is better to wait on leases until end of Oct or Nov. Do you think I should wait on the E for further leasing discounts, or has anyone heard that we are in a sweet spot right now.

Thanks for your help.
Old 09-15-2014, 02:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLK250
There's a $3k incentive on MY14 E-Class right now. In highly competitive markets you can get near double that. At end of last month, my local dealer here in Los Angeles was going even further, as far as $7k below invoice.

Nov is when promotions start ramping up for MY15, but MY14 promotions might have peaked back in June/July. MBUSA actually cut back on their MY14 incentives for Aug/Sep by $250-$500 for many models. As you're looking to lease, there's also a risk with every new month that MY14 residuals will get cut, but that's countered by the fact that MY15 residuals are higher and the incoming incentives could make them a better buy.