E-Class (W212) 2010 - 2016: E 350, E 550

2011 E350 Sport 4matic

Old 12-04-2016, 07:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 e350 4matic
2011 E350 Sport 4matic

Hi Forum,
i am having some issues and want to know if anyone has had these problems.
first i am getting a slow/rough surge when driving. seems car loses power then surges suddenly. i recently got a P0014 then after a few weeks got also a P0015 code.
i changed all the sparks plugs with Bosch platinums and still problems exist.
i recently changed the Alternator after a separate issues with alternator.
but sill problems exist..
i took car yesterday and had dealer replace Camshaft sensors ... all 4.. still has same issues.. they mentioned that i will need to change plugs and use MB plugs from dealer.. does that makes sense? car is actually sluggish on right front of engine it seems..
i just also changed the 3 coils packs on that side and plugs again.. dealer said i had misfire on right front cylinder but still have same issue. car idles fine and steady, but when driven its surges up and down and shudders on quick acceleration as if something is skipping in engine.. when driving at high speed it seems a bit better. car starts and idles fine.. so not sure what maybe issue. i am told i may need to change camshaft solenoid but not sure..
any ideas?? i am pretty handy and have basically done most of work myself except for the Sensor..which i could have done but figured dealer can make me know for sure..dont want to take back the dealer if i dont have to.. i also changed serp, belt, tensioner pulley.. recent oil change.. all did not change issues.