E-Class (W213) 2016 - 2023

E class issues/questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2017, 06:27 PM

Received 47 Likes on 31 Posts
E300
E class issues/questions

Got my w213 with P3 in early December and I'm still perplexed by some things. Would appreciate and tips.
1. Is there a way to see mpg over time--such as since the last fill up or the last reset of this function? I know you cas see the real time mpg.
2. I'm still searching for a way to see the entire route the navigation is taking after I set the destination. I've been told this function doesn't exist but can't believe they left out such an obvious and important feature but included a perfume atomizer and massaging seats.
3. Ditto for telling the navigation to take you home. I entered my address as home but that doesn't work.
4. On the lower right of the dash (in front of the driver) there's a display of km/h. It's separate from the main display in front of the driver. Is that just giving you km in addition to what's on the speedometer and the main digital display of mph? Can that be changed to mph in case the main digital display is set to radio or navigation? Can't find anything in the manual.
5. I think this has been covered but is there anyway to increase the amount of time the nav alerts you prior to a turn? I know you can see it in the drivers digital display and apparently that's all that can be done.

Too bad bad these issues exist in a luxury car. I do like the way it drives.
Old 01-20-2017, 08:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,067 Likes on 703 Posts
17 E43; 21 GLS580
To see the entire route simply zoom out. If you want to see alternate routes you have to scroll through each one it doesnt show them all at the same time. At least thats how it works on the previous command version.
Old 01-20-2017, 08:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 84 Likes on 68 Posts
2017 E300
MPG over last fill up is not available. You get a reset of trip information every time you have a cold start. Either that, or you have to manually reset main trip information which doesn't clear until you reset it.
Old 01-22-2017, 11:30 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2017 E-Class
Originally Posted by Tiburonsteve
Got my w213 with P3 in early December and I'm still perplexed by some things. Would appreciate and tips.
1. Is there a way to see mpg over time--such as since the last fill up or the last reset of this function? I know you cas see the real time mpg.
2. I'm still searching for a way to see the entire route the navigation is taking after I set the destination. I've been told this function doesn't exist but can't believe they left out such an obvious and important feature but included a perfume atomizer and massaging seats.
3. Ditto for telling the navigation to take you home. I entered my address as home but that doesn't work.
4. On the lower right of the dash (in front of the driver) there's a display of km/h. It's separate from the main display in front of the driver. Is that just giving you km in addition to what's on the speedometer and the main digital display of mph? Can that be changed to mph in case the main digital display is set to radio or navigation? Can't find anything in the manual.
5. I think this has been covered but is there anyway to increase the amount of time the nav alerts you prior to a turn? I know you can see it in the drivers digital display and apparently that's all that can be done.

Too bad bad these issues exist in a luxury car. I do like the way it drives.
1) Yes you can users manual page 200 voice command "Consumption"
4) is a setting that you can switch off...