Engine/Drivetrain/Exhaust

Switzer CLS63 Exhaust System - Brand New & Massively Discounted!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2015, 12:20 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'92 300E, '06 E55
Switzer CLS63 Exhaust System - Brand New & Massively Discounted!

We have one Switzer Performance exhaust system in stock for the CLS63

I'll copy Switzer's own description of the system below,

Switzer introduced its own line of AMG performance products, beginning with pre-production photos of a lightweight, stainless-steel exhaust system for Mercedes’ newest CLS 63 AMG biturbo coupe. That CLS 63 AMG performance exhaust was good, on its own, for more than 30 RWHP. On top of that, the exhaust system offered additional performance gains through reduced weight, and added to the CLS’ driving experience considerably by giving the car a deep, aggressive rumble without droning at speed.

Now, Switzer’s Mercedes/AMG exhausts are in full production, with a fine-wire finish on 304 stainless and a durable, “black chrome” coating on the exhaust’s staggered oval exhaust tips. The first system released “into the wild” ended up on the gorgeous black CLS 63 AMG biturbo shown in the photos, below, photographed in Chicago, IL.

The exhaust currently retails for $3,495, the one we have is brand new in its box and has never been installed on a car. I don't have room to store things until the right car comes along so I'll offer this up at $2,995. If you're local to us in San Diego, we'll even install it for free.

I have also put together a special package deal for anyone looking for a serious power upgrade, we are partnered with Jailbreak Tuning to offer an ECU tune for these biturbo CLS63s to take them up to 630 horsepower and 700lb/ft of torque. The tune normally sells for $3,500 but whoever buys this Switzer exhaust will get $1,000 off the tune.

Total price with the exhaust and tune would be only $5,495 compared to $6,995 retail plus shipping on the exhaust!

Pictures of the Switzer system are available at the link below,

http://switzerperformance.com/merced...ls-63-amg.html