European Delivery of Your New Car Discuss the process and issues associated with European Delivery for non-Euro members.

MB not chintzy when it comes to the complimentary room

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2016, 12:16 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2013 BMW 335i Msport, 2012 Mustang GT
MB not chintzy when it comes to the complimentary room

The other day I checked into booking a room for the last night of our road trip at the same hotel that MB has booked for the night before our delivery. The room I looked into was an "Executive Room" at Hotel am Schlossgarten, which was the least expensive of the rooms available for two adults. The price was $194.90 for the night. This is the early booking price, including a breakfast buffet. While this seems probably not a bad price to many, it goes above what we like to spend. I found a budget hotel for the last night and booked that instead.

Today I received confirmation from MB for the booking of the room for our first night, but the reservation was not for the Executive Room that I expected, but rather the "Junior Suite," which is three price levels higher at $315.80 (early booking, includes breakfast buffet.)

Thanks MB for the "Royal Treatment!"
Old 02-09-2016, 06:35 PM

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
BMW 330i
Originally Posted by mdsbuc
The other day I checked into booking a room for the last night of our road trip at the same hotel that MB has booked for the night before our delivery. The room I looked into was an "Executive Room" at Hotel am Schlossgarten, which was the least expensive of the rooms available for two adults. The price was $194.90 for the night. This is the early booking price, including a breakfast buffet. While this seems probably not a bad price to many, it goes above what we like to spend. I found a budget hotel for the last night and booked that instead.

Today I received confirmation from MB for the booking of the room for our first night, but the reservation was not for the Executive Room that I expected, but rather the "Junior Suite," which is three price levels higher at $315.80 (early booking, includes breakfast buffet.)

Thanks MB for the "Royal Treatment!"
Congratulation!
In my case I need 2 rooms for party of 4...
Old 02-09-2016, 08:29 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2013 BMW 335i Msport, 2012 Mustang GT
Originally Posted by Gary From LA
Congratulation!
In my case I need 2 rooms for party of 4...
Thanks Gary!