European Delivery of Your New Car Discuss the process and issues associated with European Delivery for non-Euro members.

Mercedes-Benz Customer Center Bremen is officially part of the European Delivery!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2016, 11:25 AM

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
BMW 330i
Mercedes-Benz Customer Center Bremen is officially part of the European Delivery!

Who was interested to pick up your GLC in Brewen?
I just get this post on my Google+

Dear Gary (from LA)
We are pleased to inform you that the Mercedes-Benz Customer Center Bremen is, as of this year, officially a part of the European Delivery System. You can therefore arrange an appointment to pick up your GLC here in Bremen. Apart from a complementary factory tour, you can also book one of our off-road experiences "The Rock!". For further information, you can visit our website: www.mercedes-benz.de/kundencenter-bremen
http://www.mercedes-benz.de/content/...ory_visit.html
Attached Thumbnails Mercedes-Benz Customer Center Bremen is officially part of the European Delivery!-kc-bremen_aussenansicht_715x230_03-2014.jpg  

Last edited by Gary From LA; 02-10-2016 at 12:15 PM.
Old 02-11-2016, 06:46 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2013 BMW 335i Msport, 2012 Mustang GT
Wow! I think I would prefer to pick up in Bremen. That's where my car will be built, and it's much closer to my friends' home in Osnabrueck. Are they going to give you a night in a hotel in Bremen?

For me there are a couple of problems if I'm given this option. I've already booked the ICE to Stuttgart and back from Osnabrueck, and I've booked a night in a hotel in Stuttgart for the day I drop the car in Sindelfingen. Both of these I booked at the "best rate," no cancellations.
Old 02-11-2016, 11:38 AM

BMW 330i
Originally Posted by mdsbuc
Wow! I think I would prefer to pick up in Bremen. That's where my car will be built, and it's much closer to my friends' home in Osnabrueck. Are they going to give you a night in a hotel in Bremen?

For me there are a couple of problems if I'm given this option. I've already booked the ICE to Stuttgart and back from Osnabrueck, and I've booked a night in a hotel in Stuttgart for the day I drop the car in Sindelfingen. Both of these I booked at the "best rate," no cancellations.
I check map and Bremen delivery will add extra day or two to my trip, which is already full. I planing drop of in Nice on 14 day, after spending 4 day in Deutschland, 9 in Italy in 1 in France.
Old 02-11-2016, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Gary From LA
I check map and Bremen delivery will add extra day or two to my trip, which is already full. I planing drop of in Nice on 14 day, after spending 4 day in Deutschland, 9 in Italy in 1 in France.
We're doing two loops; one northern, one southern. The first loop takes us up into Scandinavia, the second into south France. A Bremen delivery could give us an extra night in Copenhagen.
Old 02-12-2016, 12:29 AM

BMW 330i
This is all just long shot, but here is what we was planning.
Drop of in Nice for sure - everything else is wishful thinking...
Attached Thumbnails Mercedes-Benz Customer Center Bremen is officially part of the European Delivery!-step7.jpg   Mercedes-Benz Customer Center Bremen is officially part of the European Delivery!-step7a.jpg  
Old 02-12-2016, 06:29 AM

Looks like a great trip! San Marino has been on my wish list for a while. Sienna has my favorite great Cathedral. Somehow, I'd have to figure a way to get more than one night out of Rome! I'm sure you'll enjoy that tour to the south!
Old 02-12-2016, 11:41 PM

BMW 330i
Originally Posted by mdsbuc
Looks like a great trip! San Marino has been on my wish list for a while. Sienna has my favorite great Cathedral. Somehow, I'd have to figure a way to get more than one night out of Rome! I'm sure you'll enjoy that tour to the south!
We was in San Marino once in '89 and would like to get back.
Rome maybe skipped for this ED, we planning for 3-4 days just go up and down Tuscany

Last edited by Gary From LA; 02-14-2016 at 12:27 AM.