Exterior Parts The archived forum for exterior parts for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: (W204) black grille; OEM silver grille; in-channel rain visors; door pins

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2016, 08:31 PM

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts
2010 C350 Sport
FS: (W204) black grille; OEM silver grille; in-channel rain visors; door pins

This is an aftermarket black grille. I bought it used and it came with the horizontal slats painted. Fitment is decent, so is the quality. Nothing is broken or missing. Sold as-is.

I'm asking $75 shipped or best offer

This is the stock silver grille that came on the pre-facelift. Quality is not perfect with some pits and knicks from rocks over the years. No deep scratches or broken parts. OEM part number is visible in the fourth picture.

I'm asking $250 shipped or best offer.

These are in-channel rain visors for the side windows made by Team Heko. They're the only in-channel visor available for the W204 that I know of. There are no cracks in any of them. Quality is great with typical swirling from getting washed, no deep scratches or pitting. The double sided tape was removed when these were taken off, so new tape (like 3M outdoor mounting tape) will have to be added to the edge that goes into the window channel.

I'm asking $75 shipped or best offer.

These are stainless steel door pins with a brushed finish. These DO NOT have the polished tops. Quality is great as they were originally purchased from one of the vendors on this forum. Fronts screw on, rears pop on. Condition is OK, there are some hairline marks on them probably from the pliers slipping during install/removal.

I'm asking $30 shipped or best offer.

PM me for quickest response.
Old 08-19-2016, 02:06 PM

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts
2010 C350 Sport
Bump

Silver grille and visors still available.