G Class (W460, W461, W463) Produced 1980-2018: 290 GD, 290 GDT, 300 GD, 350 GD, 500 GE, G250, G300, G300 DT, G320, G500, G550, G55 AMG, G63 AMG

G400 CDI owner questions...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-18-2015, 03:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W126 300SEL, C63AMG, G400 CDI, Nissan Silvia 200 SX Drift Car
G400 CDI owner questions...

Hello everyone!!!
So I own a 2006 G400 CDI, yes... The V8 bi-turbo engine not available in USA, I live in Switzerland.
As I do come often to USA and used to live near Boston, I wanted to post a thread in regards to finding a part but also get advice.
After doing research, I have been struggling to find some summer wheels for my car, looking for some 19". Does anyone of you want to help me find some wheels? One complication involves the center of wheel having to be bigger than usual and all 4 have to be the same size....
Then, a bas**** hit the right side of my front bumper and broke my little piece on the side of it, you know the one that clips on at the end. What do we call that piece and do any of you know where I could find it?
Lastly, I purchased this car because of it towing capabilities and awesome engine, so I do very long drives with it to races. Has any of you encountered, or installed a good screen or radio system that works well to use with an aux cable or direct Bluetooth connection for the iPhone?
This has been bothering me very much since I have to use the radio and if I let a Swiss mechanic do it for me... Too much$$$$ will go down the drain, and I work on my cars a lot, I'm an amateur drifter (Nissan 200sx Silvia drift car).

I really hope I could get some input from some of you who have ideas for me