G Class (W460, W461, W463) Produced 1980-2018: 290 GD, 290 GDT, 300 GD, 350 GD, 500 GE, G250, G300, G300 DT, G320, G500, G550, G55 AMG, G63 AMG

Custom Air Boxes For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 11:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 110 Likes on 93 Posts
c43
Custom Air Boxes For Sale

Hey guys. I modify air boxes for the C43 AMG and the Clk class. I wanted to offer you guys the same service as well. I was contacted by a member with a 2006 G500 asking if I mod one for this model. And I can mod pretty much any air box.

A little about what I do.

I gut the inside to remove the big pillars from inside along with the fins. These things distort or reduce air flow to the throttle body. I also get rid of the fins in the bottom of the air box. I won't say how I do this but it's a nice mod to make your car breath better and make HP. This stock box is VERY restrictive so I fix this.

I will also be shipping with the air box what I call the FFE, Fast Flowing Elbow. This is the plastic elbow that hooks to the throttle body opening. This elbow also restricts the air from rushing into the throttle body. I remove the plastic fins and than port the plastic around the port openings to the rubber gasket. This allows the air to flow fast to the throttle body. I than sand and smooth it and give it a paint job. Both the air box and elbow look brand new!

Both pieces will ship to you when you order. With both of these pieces you should get 10HP. My C43 air box is proven for that 10HP, it's been on the dyno. I don't see why this air box with the FFE will not make the same.

If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know.

If the air box you guys have don't look like the one I posted here please let me know. That way I can see if I can modify it. Note that this air box still needs some primer and paint on the bottom part. Just wanted to take pics to post it asap.

Price is $245.00 plus shipping in the USA. I PROVIDE THE BOX AND ELBOW. You will not be without your car.
Thanks for looking.
Old 01-31-2017, 11:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 110 Likes on 93 Posts
c43
Pictures