G55 AMG (W463) Discuss the G55 AMG.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A few Modification Q's

Old 07-20-2016, 03:42 AM

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts
A few Modification Q's

Hey guys,

I just picked up a new 2016 G63 Black on optional Black interior. I plan on doing the typical power mods for this drivetrain. But had a few question regarding a small lift and offload tires. I have searched but never found a answer for this combination. Im hoping someone can chime in and shed some light.

I plan on lifting it with spacers like most have suggested. I see G-wagen accessories has the 30mm poly spacers. I know there was another sponsor here that carried spacers which he offered a slightly bigger lift. On top of lifting it either 30mm or 50mm via spacers. I will be adding 30mm hub bolted wheel spacers most likely from H&R. So with that in mind what tire sizing do you guys feel I can go with on the stock wheels?

Also if anyone has pictures of what Im trying to achieve, please post up. Would love to see them. Also a off the wall question that most might not know, long shot. Does anyone know if someone makes a long gun locking rack for the rear cargo area, with weapon systems standing vertical? Would rather buy it then fabbing up a one. Thanks in advance guys!

-Willis
Old 02-07-2017, 11:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 G63
What size tire did you end up with? I'm planning the exact same mods and haven't found any info.

Did the spacers change the ride at all? Any regrets?