Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

I'm a Chevy guy...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 04:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 c200
I'm a Chevy guy...

My first was a 69 impala in 86, then lots of big Buicks (they didn't make small ones in the 70's). got a job got some $ and bought a Ducati. Then more Chevy's the last being a Tahoe LTZ, big and comfy.

My wife wanted an MB so I bought her a brand new c200k (I'm in Manila) for Christmas 2009.

It's been over 2 years and it's been all good. My wife is pretty conservative but when I drive it, I push it hard and it flies and sticks in the corners....also looks cool with some c63 wheels I got on ebay.

Just sharing that the MB spec is always impressive but more importantly MB delivers it even after the warranty is up.

I'll definitely buy another one.

nice forum, keep up the good work!
Old 01-28-2012, 01:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
03 E55 AMG, 06 Harley Road King Custom 06 Ram 2500 Cummins, 97 Firebird Race Car, 88 Cutlass Supreme
Seems American classic/muscle cars are becoming much more popular around the world. I know of several local people around me here in Chicago that have sold these types of cars to Europe/Middle East. I think its very cool that you can find these classic American cars all over the world more and more lately.

I just picked up my first Mercedes (E55 AMG) and really love the car. Its a great car in ways that are new and different to me.