Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

MB dealers recommendations??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2012, 09:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 E350 Wagon, prev 2005 ML 500 SE
Question MB dealers recommendations??

Hi,
I searched and searched here, looking for MB dealer recommendations for new car purchases and possibly European Delivery.

Is there no such thing here?
I'm considering new ML or E wagon.

On BMW (X3) and VW (Touareg) sites, some sites are sponsored by dealers and others have detailed info on favorite dealers. Info might include, for example, dealer A saying they will sell for invoice minus 2% ( go into their holdback 2%). Or, for example the manufacture might offer 7% off on European Delivery (ED) but dealer B will sell for 7% and additional 2% off.

Am I missing something here??
Any dealer sponsors here or recommendations on US dealers and what kind of deals they might offer?
Thanks
Old 01-17-2012, 08:13 PM

Received 49 Likes on 42 Posts
Chevrolet Chevette, Ford Pinto, Pontiac Aztek, Trabant, Yugo GV (and all the worst cars ever built)
Originally Posted by MinnBobber
Hi,
I searched and searched here, looking for MB dealer recommendations for new car purchases and possibly European Delivery.

Is there no such thing here?
I'm considering new ML or E wagon.

On BMW (X3) and VW (Touareg) sites, some sites are sponsored by dealers and others have detailed info on favorite dealers. Info might include, for example, dealer A saying they will sell for invoice minus 2% ( go into their holdback 2%). Or, for example the manufacture might offer 7% off on European Delivery (ED) but dealer B will sell for 7% and additional 2% off.

Am I missing something here??
Any dealer sponsors here or recommendations on US dealers and what kind of deals they might offer?
Thanks
Call Ron Dema of Sovereign Motors in Brooklyn. Tell him Paul (with the new white wagon) referred you. He will give you a good price.