Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

What happened after the MB extended warranty is over?

Old 09-18-2014, 12:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 MERCEDES C230, 2008 ML 350
What happened after the MB extended warranty is over?

I have a 2008 ML350. with 15,800 miles on it. My MB extended warranty 7/75000 will expire in a couple of months due to the time limit. What should I do ? Find another warranty? If yes which one would you recommend?
Thanks
Old 09-19-2014, 05:24 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ford Fusion
If you are looking for extended coverage or a vehicle protection plan, look no further. Autopom is an accredited business by the BBB and has an A rating, along with an "A" rating from A.M. Best

We are not your typical vehicle protection plan provider (call center) we are a specialty agency, staffed with knowledgeable agents whom recognize the unique requirements of each of our clients.
Our mission is to make every client feel the peace of mind that comes from having the right vehicle protection plan at the right price.

If you are interested in obtaining a quote please feel free to message us with the year/make/model/mileage and your state of residency. We will be happy to send you a quote along with sample contract.

Feel free to contact us at (800) 724 8141, or check out our website at http://www.extended-vehicle-warranty.com/

*Some Make/Model may not apply based on state/mileage/etc.*

Last edited by autoPOM; 09-19-2014 at 05:26 PM.