Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Need CPO Advice

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2015, 10:24 AM

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Too many to count
Need CPO Advice

Hello,

I am in the market for a CPO Benz. I have a really good idea of what I want, and now it just comes down to the most value for the least $$. Essentially, I can get a certified car with 24k miles for the same price as a certified car with 38k miles, but with more toys.

Is there a huge difference between 24k miles and 38k miles? The problem is I decided I want fewer than 30,000 miles, but that really limits the inventory at local dealers and I have to decide between things I want and a mileage with a 2 in front of it, and now I am starting to wonder whether or not there is a big difference between a 20k mileage range and a 30k mileage range on a CPO car.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 10-02-2015, 01:53 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2014 C300 Luxury
Lower mileage will usually give you more time under the new car warranty. This can have value as it covers literally everything in the car with almost no exclusions. Otherwise, there shouldn't be any major difference.

Just be sure to check over the car as you would any used car to be sure that specific car is in good condition.