STAY AWAY FROM KEYES EUROPEAN

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 08:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 119 Likes on 66 Posts
2020 G63, 2021 E450 All-Terrain Wagon
STAY AWAY FROM KEYES EUROPEAN

I took my car in for service and they rear ended my bumper. The paint is cracked and so is the rear skid plate and light. They didn't even show it to me; they tried parking the car backwards so I could only see the front of the car when I picked it up for service.

Just a warning...take pictures of your car before you take it in for any service!
Old 03-24-2012, 02:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03 Nissan Altima 2.5S, 07 MB GL450
Originally Posted by amaycg
I took my car in for service and they rear ended my bumper. The paint is cracked and so is the rear skid plate and light. They didn't even show it to me; they tried parking the car backwards so I could only see the front of the car when I picked it up for service.

Just a warning...take pictures of your car before you take it in for any service!
They parked it backwards to attempt to hide it? Wow. What a bunch of morons/cowards for not even showing it to you and telling you up front. As if you won't find out later...
Old 03-24-2012, 02:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GL550
Originally Posted by amaycg

Responsible dealers do a walk around and have the client sign off on the vehicles condition, at least mine.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:14 AM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
15 GL550
I changed servicing dealerships about two years ago because I saw one of the dealership employees park a car within two inches (literally) of my bumper while I was talking to my advisor. And it wasn't like he slowly inched up behind my car. Unfortunately, a lot of the employees at these dealerships don't respect you or your car. That's why I hate taking it in for service of any kind and I rotate my own tires.