GL Class (X164) 2007-2012: GL320CDI, GL420CDI, GL450, GL550

airmatic to suspension spring , help please!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2013, 01:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gl450
airmatic to suspension spring , help please!

hello everybody ! introduce myself first : I'm Chu , 30 old , Chinese. In China now.
My English is not good , Actually , now , I need the help of Google Translate
ok , i have 07 gl450 , it is good , but , from 2007 to 2013 ,This car , Leaking Air Suspension , I replace them every year(all 6 , front2+rear4+rear shock Absorber 2) ,Please note that----every year.
In China , each time replacement costs=RMB22000 , about $3400
every year , i pay for that , $3400
yes , every year , $3400
1 weeks ago , They again damaged . This time, I wanted to find a way to save money , so , i think , Can the air suspension transformed into spring ? but , On the market , I can not find this product.
then , I search for it on the Internet , Actually found it !
look this :
and this is their website :www.strutmasters.com , thanks god !they have a web chat system !
I try to contact them , A Mr. Kent received me ,I told him my case, and said, I want to mail-order their products . Mr.Kent told me , they have not any products of GL450 ! my god ! Why ? no why , No is no .
Later, he said , In July, if I see on the site about the GL450 , i can send mail to him .god , july............i think , The best result is, July negotiate, order in August and September delivery, arrival in October...god....kill me please...
so , now , I hope to get help , Who know where I can buy this product ?i want all , front+rear , not only rear ,"Product Type: 4 Wheel Conversion Kit With Front And Rear Struts"
This year the economy is bad , The beginning of the year, I sold a house , haw ! but i like my gl , I do not want to sell it , I really need help
My English is really bad , I'm sorry everyone.
If you can not leave a message here, you can send an email to my mailbox:wbjk828@163.com
Look forward to your reply and help, thank you !
your chinese friend : chu