Notices
GLA45, GLA35 AMG (X156, H247) 2014 - present (two generations)

Stage 2 GLA45 Tune - Dyno Tested

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-17-2015, 05:43 PM
SPONSOR

Received 130 Likes on 114 Posts
OE Tuning C63 AMG
Stage 2 GLA45 Tune - Dyno Tested

45AMG Stage 2 Tuning:

We recently had the opportunity to test our Stage 2 ECU tune for 45AMG on a GLA45 AMG equipped with Weistec downpipe and the results speak for them self…… While testing on a 4×4 Mainline Dyno we saw gains of +90-95awHp and +95-100awTq from just the tune alone (Baseline test was with downpipe already installed.). Dyno displayed below depicts HP and Tq gains at all 4 wheels. Light blue is the Baseline test and Yellow is the ECU Tuned test.

Spinning tires is no problem with our Stage 2 ECU Tune!

Features of the tune include:

- Increased Boost Targets

- Increased Performance and Drivability

- Fuel and Ignition Adjustment

- Higher Torque request for TCU

- Speed limiter removal

- Improved throttle response

- Rpm and shifting limits can also be increased

The price for Stage 1 and Stage 2 tuning is $1195. We can tune your vehicle locally at our shop in Huntington Beach while you wait, or the ecu can to be removed and sent in for modification. For more information, please contact a trained sales representative, sales@oetuning.com or +1-818-574-5075
Attached Thumbnails Stage 2 GLA45 Tune - Dyno Tested-gla45-amg-ecu-tune-dyno-tested-600.jpg  
Old 04-19-2015, 09:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 370 Likes on 212 Posts
c63
Good job oe
Old 04-19-2015, 09:35 PM

Received 58 Likes on 43 Posts
CL63 AMG
Awesome, how high than the M133 motor be pushed rpm wise? How many room over stock redline?
Old 04-19-2015, 10:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'15 MBZ GLA 45 AMG, '15 MBZ E550 Convertible
This was on my car. The difference was massive! We spun tires right out of the shop (which I've NEVER done before) and I did a pull in 4th gear on the highway last night to catch up with some friends and hit 115 so fast that I didn't even realize it till I looked down and thought "oh **** i should slow down". It pulls so much harder in every gear! I recommend anyone to get their car tuned by Jeremy, he is extremely nice and knowledgeable.
Old 04-20-2015, 10:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
F150
How much boost r you pushing now? How is everyday drivability... My car is a year rounder so I wanna keep It drivable in the snow. I'm def wanting to tune, but I wasnt planning on the downpipe for a while. But now with the whole removing the ecu, ship, etc. I really don't want to have to do that twice. So not sure if I should wait till I have the funds to do everything at once or just scrap the downpipe and do the stage 1. I dunno. So confused now....

Last edited by Fleece82; 04-20-2015 at 10:27 AM.
Old 04-20-2015, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Fleece82
How much boost r you pushing now? How is everyday drivability... My car is a year rounder so I wanna keep It drivable in the snow. I'm def wanting to tune, but I wasnt planning on the downpipe for a while. But now with the whole removing the ecu, ship, etc. I really don't want to have to do that twice. So not sure if I should wait till I have the funds to do everything at once or just scrap the downpipe and do the stage 1. I dunno. So confused now....
Max boost is increased by 3 psi so 29 pounds now. The only difference in everyday drivability is that throttle response is better than it was stock. My suggestion to you is to get the downpipe first, because the noise difference is AWESOME, then get the tune once you have enough money. That way you don't have to deal with sending in the ECU twice.
Old 04-21-2015, 08:41 AM

F150
Originally Posted by RedReX
Max boost is increased by 3 psi so 29 pounds now. The only difference in everyday drivability is that throttle response is better than it was stock. My suggestion to you is to get the downpipe first, because the noise difference is AWESOME, then get the tune once you have enough money. That way you don't have to deal with sending in the ECU twice.
Is there much more cabin drone/noise with the downpipe? I wouldn't mind a little more sound from the exhaust but I don't want it to be louder or more drone in cabin. 1) I like my music too much and 2) the mrs has an auditory sensitivity/issue with in cabin drone/exhaust noise/excessive bass, etc. right now she says it's not too bad but I don't want to push it!

Last edited by Fleece82; 04-21-2015 at 08:45 AM.
Old 04-21-2015, 12:47 PM
SPONSOR

Received 130 Likes on 114 Posts
OE Tuning C63 AMG
Originally Posted by ML63 AMG
Awesome, how high than the M133 motor be pushed rpm wise? How many room over stock redline?
AS power drops off at redline, we see no benefit in stretching the RPM with or Stage1 or Stage2 tunes. If requested we can raise +200-300rpm safely.

Originally Posted by RedReX
This was on my car. The difference was massive! We spun tires right out of the shop (which I've NEVER done before) and I did a pull in 4th gear on the highway last night to catch up with some friends and hit 115 so fast that I didn't even realize it till I looked down and thought "oh **** i should slow down". It pulls so much harder in every gear! I recommend anyone to get their car tuned by Jeremy, he is extremely nice and knowledgeable.
Thanks Rex. Glad you are loving the new power. Car sounds great BTW!
Old 04-22-2015, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Fleece82
Is there much more cabin drone/noise with the downpipe? I wouldn't mind a little more sound from the exhaust but I don't want it to be louder or more drone in cabin. 1) I like my music too much and 2) the mrs has an auditory sensitivity/issue with in cabin drone/exhaust noise/excessive bass, etc. right now she says it's not too bad but I don't want to push it!
zero drone whatsoever, sounds stock below 2k, i have 2nd resonator deleted and it still has no drone at all.
Old 04-28-2015, 12:51 PM

F150
I'm really wanting to tune my car. 1st issue im having is finding someone to install downpipe/midpipe if I go with stage 2. The other concern I have is with barely 3k miles on my car, I hate to void my warranty so early in case I would have engine or turbo issues in the next 3 years I would b screwed. I really don't want to wait 3 years till warranty is out but it's def a concern. Man I hate these forums and all the great comments and reviews on these mods!! Lol!