GLC Class (X253) Produced 2016-2022

Finalizing GLC Order - Need Help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2015, 10:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ford Escape
Finalizing GLC Order - Need Help

Hi. I'm trying to finalize an order for a GLC. The option and package list is mostly set, but there are still a couple of thorny issues to be resolved. The difficulty is that there is limited information about the exact specs for the US version - especially about off-road worthiness. And then there are the tradeoffs with the Sport Package (my preference). Very limited info there too.

Apparently we in the US will not get the Off-Road Package. That's pretty well known. So what "soft-road" features ARE we getting?

The US standard model has the off road bumpers and front fascia. The Sport Package has different bumpers and fascia. Presumably the Sport Package is less usable for off-road. But...

HOW MUCH less usable? I.e. what are the approach and departure angles for the Sport Package version? And what is the maximum ground clearance for the US standard front end with the AirMatic suspension? Max AirMatic ground clearance with Sport Package?

I want to get an order in now for a delivery in December. Trying to finalize is tough. I would appreciate any additional feedback and comments on these issues.

Thanks,

Dan.
Old 08-21-2015, 04:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes W205 C180 Amg, Mercedes X205 GLC250 4MATIC Exclusive
if you buy airmatic offroad will be more possible to do. But Amg line does not seem better than luxury line