GLK-Class (X204) Produced 2008-2014

New GLK 300 Owner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2014, 10:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLK 300
New GLK 300 Owner

Hi guys, I just purchased a 2010 GLK 300 Grand Edition and I am loving everything about this car. It is my first Mercedes-Benz.

I have a few questions:

Are both the the Grand Edition and the normal GLK 300 the exact same size?

I don't have GPS and I was wondering if you guys could recommend an after market entertainment system which will include a GPS feature.

So I mentioned, this is my first Mercedes, so there are some cool features when driving the car which I am not familiar with and would like to know what they are. For example: when I corner at speed, I notice the steering wheel and brake pedal change sensitivity (stiffen up) to allow for better control. What is this feature called? What other features are there in the car which make it such a smooth ride?

Finally, I have successfully paired my phone with the GLK, but is it possible to import my contacts to the car so I don't have to keep reaching for my phone?

Thank you in advance guys.

Last edited by mohammedzismail; 10-20-2014 at 09:53 AM.
Old 10-21-2014, 12:01 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2010 Mercedes GLK 350, 2001 BMW Z3 3.0 Roadster, 1997 Cherokee XJ
Congratulations on your purchase. Here in the USA, the GLK is available in one size only & I am willing to bet it is the same in other markets. If people want larger, the ML is larger. Most people go with the Garmin systems if the vehicle did not have the factory GPS.