GLK-Class (X204) Produced 2008-2014

In need of 2015 GLK350 Audio Wiring Diagram for Sub/Amp Install

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2015, 09:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLK350
In need of 2015 GLK350 Audio Wiring Diagram for Sub/Amp Install

Does anyone know of how to tap into stock NON HK system with line converter and a decent way to run remote power to sub amp and power from battery for sub amp? Local shops want $600+ for this lol I already have the Subwoofer, Box, Amp, Line out converter, and all the wiring. I've done this before in all my other cars but info seems limited on this model. Thanks

Last edited by andrewt911; 02-28-2015 at 09:57 PM.
Old 03-01-2015, 05:46 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2013 GLK 350 4Matic
Originally Posted by andrewt911
Does anyone know of how to tap into stock NON HK system with line converter and a decent way to run remote power to sub amp and power from battery for sub amp? Local shops want $600+ for this lol I already have the Subwoofer, Box, Amp, Line out converter, and all the wiring. I've done this before in all my other cars but info seems limited on this model. Thanks
Id just pay the money. My sub box alone was $750 and very worth it. They cut no panels and made a shallow box that matches the interior in in the driver side fender. The amp is back behind it. I have 95% of the space of the cargo area with no wires exposed, and a knob to control sub gain under the dash. I had them use a line converter and it sounds good. The front and rears mids are powered by a small Alpine amp under the dash. I spent a lot, but the system is totally stealth, and the sub looks factory and saves space. It sounds good and if i want to trade the car in, i can remove the sub box and put the small panel that comes out back in place, and sell them separately for at least $500, I'd wager.