GLK-Class (X204) Produced 2008-2014

Seek GLK foldable cargo liner onto the 2nd row seat back

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2015, 12:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes Benz C230
Seek GLK foldable cargo liner onto the 2nd row seat back

Seek GLK350 foldable cargo liner include covering the 2nd row seat backs. This is similar item BQ 675 0038 in the GL accessories catalog, but need to fit the GLK.

Any online GLK Mercedes accessories such as cargo net, cargo floor net, chrome or match white paint protective door handle insert cover, touch up paint? Other than local dealer, if they have any?

Please tell me how to remove the GLK roof rails?
Is remove & install these 2 roof rails easy?

Thank you.
Old 06-30-2015, 08:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,104 Likes on 809 Posts
A gaggle of MB's
1) Foldable cargo liner include covering the 2nd row seat backs - Most "popular" is made by Canvasback... google search or got to autoanything.com

2) Any online GLK Mercedes accessories such as cargo net, cargo floor net, chrome or match white paint protective door handle insert cover, touch up paint? - Sure, go to eBay, Amazon, or google.... I have only seen chrome/like door handle inserts - if you want "white" protection - then check out if you have a local "invisible bra" "clear paitn protection" guy who can mount and cut clear protective film for handle "cups"...

3) Is remove & install these 2 roof rails easy? Not easy..
Old 07-01-2015, 03:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes Benz C230
Thank you for your detail response.

Foldable cargo liner include the 2nd row seat back: actually I like the Weathtech cargo line, but it only covers the cargo area, not the 2nd row seat back.
How do you compare CanvasBack Liner and AutoAnthing CoverCraft Cargo Area Liner?
The AutoAnthing CoverCraft Cargo Area Liner only show 2013 GLK (but I assume GLK 2013 - 2015 cargo is same?)

I plan to get the chrome door handle protective insert & install by local MB dealer. I assume the installation by taping, not remove of the door handle?

Any remove & install 2 roof rail instructions?