Interior Parts The archived forum for Mercedes interior parts for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB: W209 Coupe OEM or WEATHERTECH all weather mats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2014, 09:09 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
w215 - CL55 w/stage III
Exclamation WTB: W209 Coupe OEM or WEATHERTECH all weather mats

Just as it states - looking for a set of 4 all weather mats - OEM or Weathertech is fine - PM me your price shipped to 85085 _ thx
Old 07-28-2014, 02:59 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 SLS AMG
Originally Posted by mguerrero
Just as it states - looking for a set of 4 all weather mats - OEM or Weathertech is fine - PM me your price shipped to 85085 _ thx
mguerrero,

We have the genuine Mercedes-Benz Floor Mats for your car. We carry both Carpeted Sets as well as All-Weather Sets.

You can get to the Floor Mats on our site by clicking HERE.

To calculate shipping charges, just add the items you want to your cart, enter your zip code, and shipping will be calculated. The shipping charges will be updated for each item you add or remove from your car. You are under no obligation to buy anything in order to get a shipping quote.

I hope this info helps, and if there is anything else I can help out with, please feel free to post or send a PM!
Old 07-28-2014, 08:17 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
w215 - CL55 w/stage III
Originally Posted by ECSTuning
mguerrero,

We have the genuine Mercedes-Benz Floor Mats for your car. We carry both Carpeted Sets as well as All-Weather Sets.

You can get to the Floor Mats on our site by clicking HERE.

To calculate shipping charges, just add the items you want to your cart, enter your zip code, and shipping will be calculated. The shipping charges will be updated for each item you add or remove from your car. You are under no obligation to buy anything in order to get a shipping quote.

I hope this info helps, and if there is anything else I can help out with, please feel free to post or send a PM!
I'd buy them from you except you charge shipping which puts them at the same price as the dealer so there's really no incentive to go with your company ... :/