Interior Parts The archived forum for Mercedes interior parts for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Headlight switch for W204 C Class

Old 12-09-2016, 02:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 81 Posts
C63 AMG
FS: Headlight switch for W204 C Class

My lights went out once 6 weeks ago at night which was startling to say the least but a quick switch back and forth and they were back on. I chalked it up to a one-shot anomaly. Then a week ago it happened again and a quick back and forth and all was well again. Seeing as how I have 2,200 mile round trip ahead of me I decided not to take a chance on getting stranded and to replace the interior headlight switch with a new one ($140 shipped from mbonlineparts.com). The old one (MB part #204 545 04 04) is up for sale for $18 shipped USPS 1st class. I suggest buying it only if your current switch is totally shot and you want a super-cheap easy to install alternative to a new one. I fully expect the old one can go on for a good while to come based on what I've read but YMMV. Switch is in perfect cosmetic condition.

$18 shipped USPS 1st class.
Attached Thumbnails FS: Headlight switch for W204 C Class-dsc00923.jpg   FS: Headlight switch for W204 C Class-dsc00924.jpg  

Last edited by bhamg; 12-09-2016 at 02:59 PM.