M-Class (W163) Produced 1998-2005: ML 230, ML 320, ML 350, ML 400 CDI, ML 430, ML 500, ML 270 CDI

2004 ml500

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2014, 02:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes 04 ml500
2004 ml500

Hi: all new here to this site . Hope all is well with everyone . I have a 04 ml500 , the driver & front passenger seat plastic that wraps around the seat from front to bk & has the elec seat adjuster on it . Well it's all sticky & cracked & broke & I heard that there was a issue with these plastic parts , I just sent MB a email & pic on the plastic today to see if it is a defect or what not , & how much those cost new or used so I can replace them , as u can not avoid getn in or out of the car without getn the sticky gray stuff all over ur clothes . Has anyone had the same problem? Does anyone know where I can get these parts used or new at ? I hope MB takes care of it for me ... I worked for them for 12 years & never seen a Benz do that .. Hope all goes well with all of u .. If u reply to this question. Thank u for ur help
Old 07-28-2014, 04:33 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 SLS AMG
Originally Posted by Ursoslw4me
Hi: all new here to this site . Hope all is well with everyone . I have a 04 ml500 , the driver & front passenger seat plastic that wraps around the seat from front to bk & has the elec seat adjuster on it . Well it's all sticky & cracked & broke & I heard that there was a issue with these plastic parts , I just sent MB a email & pic on the plastic today to see if it is a defect or what not , & how much those cost new or used so I can replace them , as u can not avoid getn in or out of the car without getn the sticky gray stuff all over ur clothes . Has anyone had the same problem? Does anyone know where I can get these parts used or new at ? I hope MB takes care of it for me ... I worked for them for 12 years & never seen a Benz do that .. Hope all goes well with all of u .. If u reply to this question. Thank u for ur help
Ursoslw4me,

I believe the photo below shows what you are looking for. These parts are available, but in order to find the correct parts, your VIN will be needed as there are option codes and color codes.

If you are interested, please post or send a PM, and I will help you find the parts you need.