M-Class (W163) Produced 1998-2005: ML 230, ML 320, ML 350, ML 400 CDI, ML 430, ML 500, ML 270 CDI

(Solutions) How to protect Seats, Cargos and Floors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2015, 06:10 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 Maserati Grand Turismo Sport
(Solutions) How to protect Seats, Cargos and Floors

Hey guys, my team and I are currently doing market research on the development of auto carpets and cargo covers. Auto carpets and cargo covers are great products that have become extremely popular in Asia. Our team sees this as an market opportunity to design carpets and cargo covers for US models. As of now, we have completed designs for most models of Mercedez, BMW, Audi and Lexus.

Leather Carpets Demo

Here are some outstanding features of the leather carpets. First, these carpets are waterproof so they are great for rainy and snowy days. Second, they are made of high quality leather so they are also scratch resistant. Third, we will have various colors to fit personal taste of interiors for more luxurious looks. As far as I know, plastic carpets in the existing market are designed with cheap materials and sold in expensive prices. Our leather carpets are not only great in quality and looks but will also fully surround and protect every corner of the floor. So now we want your advice to help us develop a product that can make your car more unique, better looking, and functional.

Cargo Covers Demo
Below are some images of our leather cargo covers. We have different designs for most car models. These terrific products are attention catching and make the whole car look more elegant. They are also very easy to clean so if you have pets in the family, *
you will find it convenient to clean and your pets will find it comfortable to sit on.

Cushion Demo
We are also working on leather/wood cushions for the cars. They are still on processing. Functional wise, they are great protectors for your car seats, and great for all seasons. The wood version cushion is your cooling pal for hot summer time.
Your comments are encouraged. Thanks.

Currently we are focusing our development on Mercedez, BMW, Audi and Lexus and will be selling these products online.
We are based in California and are planning to launch our crowd-funding based Kickstarter campaign later this year. If you are interested in our products or want to work with us, please let me know.
Also since we are still refining our final designs and progressing with our manufactures,

your comments are much encouraged and appreciated
We are just as excited as you are!
Join our email subscription list, you will have the opportunity to receive free prototype trials, and our newest updates.—-Click Me