M-Class (W163) Produced 1998-2005: ML 230, ML 320, ML 350, ML 400 CDI, ML 430, ML 500, ML 270 CDI

Thank you for supporting FCPEuro

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-25-2016, 12:00 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 154 Likes on 108 Posts
Mercedes
Thank you for supporting FCPEuro

It’s no secret that each month we provide our returning customers with Loyalty Rewards Codes to discount your order. We appreciate your business and it’s our way of saying thank you. I truly appreciate the Mercedes community and forums like these where we can share ideas, and help each other. On countless occasions I’ve turned to the forums for assistance and it has saved me a ton of time and money on personal projects. I’ve tried to give back to the community through various promo’s and introducing new features to the community such as OEMPARTSINDEX.COM and of course I tell anyone who will listen about our lifetime warranty and hassle free returns.

I’m saying all that to say this. We can do more for first time customers and especially the ones that are a part of our community. I’ve created a new promotional code on our website www.fcpeuro.com and you can use this code at checkout.

The code is MB500E and will discount any order over $49.

I urge you to use this code because I monitor its use and anyone who uses it will be included in my exclusive list of customers. This list will be the first to know when we are having an event, doing a promotion, looking for feedback etc. I want to be able to talk directly to you guys and I think this will be a great way to do so. Thank you for your support.

--Kyle